Chapter -16

Arshi’s POV

Dad  come  to my ward with a doctor… Aditya and my brother is already present .

The doctor  is doing my check up.

The doctor : She is fine…you can take her home just make sure she won’t  put much pressure on her leg.

Papa ( Anurag) : Thank you doctor…

The doctor left the ward .

Papa : Arshi I made  a decision after today’s incident..

Me : what is that papa?

Papa : I  think there is no need to continue this deal anymore…

Arijit : Dad what do you mean?

Anurag : what do you think....am I that kind of father who marries his daughter to his business rival’s son  just for a business deal.

We three were confused… didn’t understand what was dad trying to say..

Anurag : you don’t understand what I am saying right? Because Arshi got married Aditya for a business deal then why I am saying I am not that kind of father?

We just nod our head.

Anurag : I love you so much Arshi … how can I made you marry  the son of my business rival … but I did… you know why? Because I know about you guys dating each other…..

We look at each other shockingly…

Anurag : But I never tried to stop you Arshi despite knowing that if ever you both get married I will became a laughing stock again. You know that when your mother started cheating… when she wanted the divorce I  never opposed because I didn’t want to separate two lovers… but you know what Aditya's father did… he used this opportunity and snatched most of my business partners and projects. People used to say if I can’t handle my wife then how will I handle business deals… what do you think people will say when they come to know that my daughter also loves the person of same family member.

I didn’t say anything I just kept my head down… now I started feel really bad.

Anurag : In spite of all this I accept Mr. Ahuja’s conditions…I was ready  to face the word and being a laughing stock again…  I was ready waste all my hard work which made me a  king in the  business world after their insults… I was ready just for you  Arshi but not now…

I was feeling moved  but after the last sentence I am started feeling afraid.. What is he mean by was ready but not now?

Anurag : I will end this deal and you will get divorce with Aditya..

“papa”, “Sir”, “Dad” – we three said this unison.

Anurag : It’s final… he is not worthy … when he can’t protect  you… just for improve family relationship he permit you do such childish  thing … I will not accept him as my Son-in-law.

Arshi : papa it has nothing to do with him… I planned all this.

Anurag : I don’t want to hear anything… I am going to sign your discharge papers… you will come with us. You don’t have to go to Aditya’s house anymore.

Said all this he left the room.

Arijit : I thought you trust me Arshi… but again you didn’t say anything to me… I can’t do anything now….. Go change this hospital dress.

Said this brother also left the ward.

Only Aditya is present now…

I started crying…

Arshi : It’s all my fault… I ruined all this…

Aditya : Don’t cry Arshi… don’t worry Arshi everything will be alright… I will never give you divorce… now you go with them… I will make every thing all right.

What will happen god? Please make every thing alright.