Chapter -17

Arshi’s POV

It’s been one week I came back home from the hospital with Papa and brother…

Nothing is normal as before… Brother is little angry because I didn’t say him anything… papa comes home late from office… I can only talk with Aditya on phone

My fracture is much better now… I can now walk without any support.

Third person's POV

After a message came on Arshi’s phone… Arshi left the house .

At a five star hotel room no 506

Mr. Anurag, Mr, Ranbeer and his wife sunita, Akash and his wife Rakshita, Arijit, Aditya, Arshi, even Arshi’s mother Aarti and his husband Rajbeer and son Ratul were also present.

They all got a message where Mr. Ahuja message them which make them come to this room.

The messages were like –

For Mr. Anurag, Mr. Randeep and Sunita  the  message was –

“Come to ABC hotel  room no 506 if you don’t want this deal ruined your other deals with Mr. X, Mr. Y, Mr. Z” ( Here you can assume any name on the places of X, Y, Z) .

For Arijit, Akash, Rakshita, Ratul , Aarti and Rajbeer the message was –

“Come to ABC hotel room no 506 if you don’t want Arshi and Aditya's divorce”

For Aditya and Arshi the message was –

“Come to hotel ABC room no 506 If you want to know why Mr. Ahuja make the condition of your getting married”

They all were waiting for Mr. Ahuja to come… they came to know all of them get a message from Mr. Ahuja that’s why they came …… They didn’t talk with each other . .. Because they didn’t want to talk with each other.

Suddenly the door of the room open and Mr. Ahuja entered the room.

Mr. Ahuja : Ohh so you guys are already here … good..

“ why did you call all of us here ” – Mr Malhotra and Mr. Kapoor said in unison.

Mr. Ahuja : Of course I want to tell you guys something that’s why I call you guys here.

Arijit : what is you want to tell  Mr. ahuja ?

Mr. Ahuja-  patience dear….. I will tell that’s why I call na?

We all didn’t say anything so that Mr. Ahuja can continue.

Mr. Ahuja : you all know  that I gave Anurag and Randeep a condition to work with them and the condition was to make their youngest children get married with each other….. and you know why they agreed to married their child to their enemy’s child?

We just nod our head in negative.. Mr. Ahuja Continue..

Mr. Ahuja : because In spite of enmity they prioritize their children love….. Yes I know… I know that you both know that your children love each other but you can’t understand how will you fulfil their wish to get married with each other because of your families relationship…

By looking at everyone’s expression Arshi and Aditya understand that except Sunita and Rakshita everyone knows about it.

Rakshita looked quite happy but Sunita looked shocked.

Mr. Ahuja : so I just became a medium… made a way for you guys to made them married… Arshi and Aditya you must be thinking how when you told Ratul about your wish to post photos of your honeymoon and the next second your dad told you to do it.

We nod our head.

Mr. Ahuja : I told your dad to make you guys do it… because your uncle Rajbeer heard your conversation with Ratul so he said that to me… don’t get surprise ….. You uncle is the person who knows everything from the very first… When he learnt from me about you guys relationship and my plan to make you guys get married he agreed to my plan and helped me all the time…

I don’t understand one thing Anurag… when you forgot all your enmity, insult just for your daughter’s happiness then just because your daughter one childish plan which was already ruined you want her to divorce Aditya? Or is it you think your daughter love her mother more that’s why she wants them to reunited with their family….so you feel jealous…

Aarti : Anurag I know you are not jealous of me… You are just afraid ….. you don’t want her to anything happen…… that’s why you never let her fulfil her dream to become a chef because you were afraid she will get burn or cut her finger… don’t let your fear control your daughter’s happiness… don’t separate her from Aditya… please… I know I never done anything for her … I don’t have that right… but as her biological mother I request you please don’t separate them.

Anurag : I don’t want her to happen anything… I am afraid… I already lost my wifr Arshi… I don’t want to lose my daughter Arshi.

Aditya : Si…I mean dad I promise I will never let her do anything like this ever.

Arshi : Dad I also promise I will never do s any risky things.

Anurag smiled.

Every one became happy as they understand he agreed.

Randeep : Anurag I want to ask your forgiveness… please forgive me… then I was young… dad used to say  you are so brilliant I should learn from you… I was jealous of you… . Sorry you never did anything wrong… you even make my brother’s life better by giving him the love of his life… please forgive me Anurag…

Anurag : let’s forget the past….. we now have a new relationship let’s start this with happiness and love.

Everyone was very happy… except Sunita… she doesn’t look sad nor happy… her look was I don’t care… I only care about business deals which give me money… .

Arshi : But I don’t understand one thing why do you  helped us Mr. Ahuja…

Mr. Ahuja : Hahaha good question… actually it is not me… it is someone who ordered me to do all this things..

“Who” – everyone said in unison

Then a person entered the room.

“you” – this time also everyone said in unison.