𝟚𝟟 It's like I'm on fire

One heart broke, four hands bloody.

(Y/n) Stark

   And it's like I'm on fire. It's like my blood is burning. My head hears voices that shut every noise out, they are my own screams. It feels like I could die with this agony right on my knees.

   For the first time, not caused by the pain of injuries nor fear, I tear from the sadness that my father is gone. Lying with his eyes open, covered in blood. Unable to tell me the starting of my ruins, no way to give me answers, leaving me with self-hatred and no purpose to seek no more.

   He was murdered in cold blood...

   By Peter.

   I look up at him, the blurry sight of Peter is covered through my tears, he drops his knife and sits down.

   "You... killed... him..." My shaking voice says as my body bends back and forth, my breath is short and heavy.

   "I had to... That's why he let you go."

   "Thanos didn't let me go... Shuri came to help me. I met Happy where I was kept, it was all lies. Everything I know of me, are lies." I mourn, my heart aches inside my chest, I put my hand on it and groans out in pain. I can feel it breaking down into pieces.

   The little part of humanity and empathy in me shatters with it. The only thing still keeping it beating is rage.

   "Thanos used you. And you knew damn well." I look up at Peter, he's taken aback by the looks of me.

   "He was going to hurt you if I don't kill your father."

   "And you said we were a partner in crimes, that we'd make the decision together, everyone. But you took ny chance from me. The only one purpose that could make me something more than just a fucking murderer."

   "...."

   I crawl to my father's dead body, whose lips would never speak of why I was left behind.

   I hug him and cry.

   "(Y/n)..."

   "Don't even fucking call me by my name." I look up at him.

   "I did it for you."

   "All you did was breaking me more, with an excuse of love."

   "But I love you." He says with a cracking voice. It seems he just realize how fucking valuable and significant I wanted to hear something from my father.

   I hug Tony Stark, catching my breath.

   For Peter took the only path to redemption from me, I am nothing but a killer now. I stare into his eyes with my father in my arms, and I tell him,

   "You better run."

   I sit in silence after Peter runs off. Covered in the blood of my own father, covered in tears of my own eyes. But they stopped now, my sadness leaves as emptiness comes to take its place.