Chapter 4

Blake's pov

Im kind of freaking out,Cole text me the other day telling me he will pick me up at 6,it's currently 2pm and I'm debating whether to tell my mum or not because I need help!

I walk out my room and into the library where my mum is,she spends all her free time in here,I sit down in front of her "what you reading" I questioned her "ugly love by Colleen hoover" she replies putting the book down and giving me her attention.

She stares at me for a few seconds "who is he" she questioned "Erm what" I said "the man,who is he I can tell there is a man" she said with a smile on her face,how the fuck does she know.

"Ok,he's called Cole and he is gorgeous mum,gorgeous!" I spilled to her straight away,I'm close with both of my parents,but I've always been a daddy's girl.im so thankful for my mum though I know how my life was in the beginning before dad saved me and mum from the abuse she went through.

When I found this out it broke my heart,I was 16 and they sat me down,when they spoke to me I was in tears it was horrible what happened to mum and I'm nearly 100% sure I don't even know the full story.

"When did you meet him" she asked "when I went to the club last week" she smiled "tell me about him"

"Well I don't know much myself,but I know he is 22 looks after his sister since she was born and he is like 6'4" I spoke back "and we are going on a date today and I need your help" she jumped up out her seat and grabs my hand "come on" she pulls me upstairs and into my room.

"Ok do you know where you are going" she asked,Cole said if I was comfortable with it he would like to keep it a secret, "no idea" mum laughed "well that's helpful isn't it"

She started searching through my wardrobe she picked out some light blue ripped denim jeans,a black belt and a Burgundy coloured top that had a big cut out in the front showing my boobs of well and two thin straps that cross over around my neck.

"What do you think" she questioned "I love it" I jump up and give her a kiss on her cheek and run to the bathroom. "And mum" I said to her "Yeah" she asked "please don't tell any of the boys" she smiled and nodded her head.

I quickly jump in the shower, then straighten my hair and throw on some light make up.

I click my phone to see that it is 5:47 and that I need to hurry up,I told Cole I would meet him there just because if he came here we wouldn't end up leaving because my dad and brothers would be grilling him for marriage.

He sends me a location but I'm not sure where it is,but I quickly grab my bag and this is where I'm going to have to make a run for it to my car without any of the boys seeing me.

I sprint down the stairs,and run out the front door and straight into my car I quickly reverse out of the drive and onto the road.

I spend the next 12 minutes driving until I arrived outside a bowling Ally! I love bowling because I'm amazing at it.

I jump out of the car and make my way into the place,as soon as Cole sees me he pushes himself of the wall he was leaning on and makes his way over to me.

He kissed my check "you look beautiful" he commented whilst looking at me, he is wearing a Nike sweatshirt with cream coloured pants and some black Jordan's.

"Not looking to bad yourself" he is looking amazing!

He interlocked our fingers and pulls me to a bowling ally.

We entered our names into the machine and Cole went to put our stuff on the chairs, but I saw that you can take a picture on it "Cole wait come here" I said he walked back over "take a picture" we both made a silly face and I took a picture of it on my phone.

"Seriously" I shouted,I'm losing big time, I always win at bowling but Cole is just not normal,he is amazing.

The screen showed the result and I didn't manage to catch up to him "how are you that good" I questioned him "just natural talent I guess" he laughed.

"Right come on" he grabbed my hand again "why where are we going" I questioned "we haven't eaten,so we are going getting food" he said like it was obvious.

"What do you want" he asked "erm" he Interrupted me "and don't say you choose" I laughed "what about tgi fridays" I asked "Yeah sure"

We walk into the restaurant and we get seated straight away,the waiter looks afraid of me and to be honest I would be to I'm the daughter of the most powerful Italian mafia leader,this makes me wonder if Cole knows who I am and who my family are.

The waiter takes our order and rushed off "so tell me about yourself Cole" I said to him "Erm well I'm 22,like boxing and computer science I go round to company's and basically hack their system with their permission to see how easy it is to do it then improve it"

Wow so he is hot,boxes and is clever!

"I like Eminem,one direction,little mix,Rihanna older songs,artic monkeys, Erm I live with my sister harper she's 4 she's the one you met and my other sister Ellie who is 16 and I full custody of them so I look after them"

"And that's about it" he said with a small chuckle, that is a man right there, "so what about you Blake" he questioned, the waiter comes over and put down our plates of food.

"Right let's see, I'm the oldest of my siblings,there is Xavier he's 16 very protective then there is stefano who is 14 then the twins Diego and matteo who are 12,I'm 19 I love chicken nuggets,boxing and I also love fashion,Im currently living at home but getting my own house soon, also I'm looking to help in the family business" I said taking another bite of my chicken.

We carried on talking for a while,until we decided to head out,we had about a 10 minute fight about who is paying but he said that's what he would expect a man to do for his sisters so that's what he's doing for me,he added on that he respects a woman and if they want to pay that is fine but he likes to pay as he finds it respectful and that's what he does.

"so do you think your dad and brother are going to come and kill me in my sleep" he said with a small chuckle,I nearly spit my water out "what" I said my voice barley there "for dating their daughter" he said.

"Erm" I said I'm not sure if he saying this because I said there protective or because of my dads job "you know" I said, I have a gut feeling he knows about my family "Blake I'm not stupid everybody knows who you are" he said, I let out a breath of sadness,but put on a brave face "I get it if you don't want to see me after this"

Many people avoid me because of my last name,because I bring danger or they think I'm nasty so I doubt Cole wants me to stick around.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to him "Blake why would I not want to see you again your amazing,if we get that far,and I hope we do yes I will be shitting it to meet your dad,mother and brothers but just the same amount fear I would have for meeting anybody's parents who are important to me,your family's name isn't going to scare me off Blake"

Wow I'm shock,he is brave.

we both know that it is well to early to be speaking about meeting parents, well mine anyway it doesn't sound like he has any, but it's nice to have that reassurance that he isn't going to leave.

"Can I hug you" he questioned I nodded and he pulled me into his chest, I wrap my arms around his torso as he wraps one around my mid back and one around my head keeping me close.

"Right now stop worrying" he said I giggled "tonight has been nice Cole" I said as I unlocked my car "it has,Can we do it again" he questioned "Yeah we can".

I climb into my car and wave to him,tonight has been good.

————————————————————
Authors note

How did we like this chapter?❤️