Challenges

Wandas P.O.V.

Death.
There was so much dead.
Flashes of different deaths were running across my mind.
A man in a snake costume, a bee costume, a dragon costume, and a fox costume.
I think I just found our paris heroes.

Some time later, no ones P.O.V.

"So, I have a feeling this will get you the farthest in life, so heres the scoop."

Marinette had gotten over her panic attack the bast she could, and with how well she had mastered masking or replacing her emotions she was able convince the Avengers she was good enough for the day.
So now Marinette and Carol were curled up on the couch in the Avengers common room with both classes, gossiping like teenagers.
The classes were doing some weird dares with the Avengers, and although no-one liked the akuma class, they still had to play nice and it was actually going fine. At least, until Lila exclaimed something about her picking up Mjornir, Thors hammer.
Thats when everyone started pestering Thor begging him to let everyone try and see if they were 'worthy.'
Marinette didnt kniw why everyone was making such a big deal about a hammer, but she watched amused as each student tried picking it up.
None of the Midtown class picked it up, and to Marinette their attempts to pick it up were hilarious.
Her classmates attempts were even funnier.
The only people who managed to move it even the slightest bit, like, a hair width to the side, were Peter and her friends.
"What are you laughing about Marinette. You couldnt lift it in a hundred years," Alya snarked.
Everyone froze waiting for her reaction, but she only chuckled amused as she for up.
"I don't know why youre all freaking out about a hammer."
Marinette skipped happily over to the hammer and bent down dramatically before lightly wrapping her fingers around the handle.
Everyone was silent and still as they waited for her reaction, but jumped when she shouted "BOO!"
She started cackling as she lifted the hammer easily. "Gosh, that was hilarious! Now see, I lifted the hammer."
She tossed it back to Thor who just stood there shocked as she clambered back onto the couch and curled up between Bucky and Loki.
Silence was draped over the room in a heavy blanket for about thirty seconds before Thor shouted, "SHE IS WORTHY, I MUST TAKE HER TO ASGARD!!!"

No-one would tell Marinette what it meant to lift Thors hammer and she couldn't google it because Tony made a reluctant Friday block all information about that from her.
So since she knew she wouldnt be able to find out so she just started participating in the fun little avengers worthy challenges.
"Who is the most flexible?" Sam yelled. "I want to know who would be best hero material!"
Everyone started screaming in excitement and started stretching and twisting themselves into difficult positions as Marinette exchanged smirks with her friends.
The Avengers saw them and were all confused but Loki and Wanda. Both of them becauae they had seen videos of the superheroes of paris and since they knew Marinette and her group were the heros, well, thet knew they would win by a mile.
The group all took thier positions and started twisting themselves into living pretzels. They finished one of thier poses before most of the Midtown class saw them.
"Wow you guys! Even I can't do that!" Peter exclaimed.
After a few minutes it was down to three.
Kagami, Chloe, and Marinette.
The three knew Kagami wouldnt win as even though she was a dancer, she wasnt the most flexible even though she she was more flexible than the boys.
Sure enough Kagami was out.
Now, Chloe had an advantage. She did yoga hardcore in her civillian life so she was always pretty flexible in civilian form or hero form. But while Ladybug was absolutely the most flexible, Marinette never really did anything that required her to do anything like that.
Chloe did pose #1 while Marinette did pose #3.
They never broke eye contact.
A series of whistles and cheers broke out as the Evil Trio simmered in anger as the rest of their classmates cheered.
It was down to the last one.
Sam jumped onto the table holding the paper towles as a mic and said, "This is it folks! The last pose. Whoever gets the loudest cheers is crowned champion! So get ready for Miss Dupain-Cheng and Miss Bougouis!"
The two friends were breathing hard, they have gone through over twenty poses in the last give minutes and it was tiring them.
Chloe pulled herself into pose #2 while Marinette went into pose #4.
Chloe could only hold hers for about thirty seconds with Marinette falling immedietly afterwards.
It was decided Marinette had won.
Marinette and Chloe stayed sprawled on the floor until they got the the dreaded alert.
Marinette sat up abruptly and said, "I need to go freshen up!"
She gave Loki a look that he knew what it meant, and Wanda peeked into Marinettes head curiously and saw she was going to Paris.
Alone.
Darn it.
As Marinette left Tony got the notifaction from Friday and left the room with Bruce, it was getting to much for him.
Fifteen minutes later Tony came back to the common room looking slightly distressed and Loki knew the battle was over.
Loki silently rushed out of the room to find Marinette.
He found her lying in the bathroom barely consious and laying in a pool of her own blood still as Pegabug.
"Come on Marinette, lets get you washed off and changed back."
First he used hus powers to heal her and then cleaned off all of the blood from her suit.
Marinette was feeling slightly better although she was still woozy.
At Lokis insistence she mumbled the detransformation phrase and Kaalki and Tikki appeared looking worried about their guardian and holder.
Loki gently helped the girl up as she shook herself.
"Im fine Loki," she slurred.
Loki frowned. "You are most definitely not love. Go to sleep, I'll protect you."
Her eyes slid shut despite her protests and he picked her up bridal style before quickly depositing her in his room and tucking her beneath his covers.
He left the room and slid into the seat next to the blonde whispering, "Shes in my room. She will be fine but one of you can stay with her."
Chloe startled at the fact Loki knew her secret. "Okay, um, where did she get hurt?"
"I healed her."
"Okay, then she would just rather be left alone. She always does afterwards."