51

After the airport, I decided to go home again to my parents' house. I was excited even tho I loved staying with Alana I still missed home. When I make it inside, everything is out of place, almost everything is broken. I start to run to my dads' office.

" Dad!!"

"Lorenzo?! Vincent? Guys where is everyone" I scream as I make it upstairs.

I opened the door not even minding that I did not knock but I was too worried. And then there was everyone pointing guns at me.

" Uhm hi? I missed you too? " I say confused. 

" My baby come here! I am sorry we did not hear you coming we had a tough morning" Dad Lorenzo says

" What is going on, why does the house look like this?" 

"We were attacked this morning. We are so lucky you were not home, apparently they were looking for you. We already know it is the same people behind the bomb cause we caught one of them, but looks like they did not give up after the last time" Dad Alfonso says

"Oh and come here give your old man a hug I missed you alot" I laugh at that.

"Tell me what is going on?" I ask him.

"The mafia that is after you this time is the brother of the one you killed. He wants too avenge his brother so he started playing us. Making us believe that the one that helped you was still a leader but he has been dead for a couple of months now." He explains

" so what can I do?"

"Nothing!" I hear almost everyone in the room scream. So I just raise my eyebrow at them.

"We are working on it! I am gonna make sure I end them this time once and for all. We are forming a plan now we just did not expect for them to attack us today. But I think it was a mission  gone wrong because they came to find you and when they saw you were not home they demolished our home. But thank God you decided to surprise us in the middle of the day not morning."

After that they started planning. They were planning on finding out when he was home and somehow lore men out and when they do that bomb the whole house.

Apparently he lives alone and does not want any of his  members in the same house as him. Which is smart in a way but not smart if you get attacked.

Paolo has switched to my parents mafia so he was helping him with the house layout. And apparently Paolo wasn't the only one wanting out so he recruited some members so they do not think there will be a problem. So I hope they are right. They do not want me to go with them because I just got back after healing mentally and they do not want any risk at my health. So I was told to stay and pack my bag for the trip. So that is what I did. I called Sarah to ask her for help and it did not take her more than 10 minutes for her to be here.

"OK I need clothes for family trip and clothes for me and Noah trip."  We started going through all my clothes and it took us a lot of time before we finished.  Then we ended in the kitchen eating.

"OK so I met this guy, or yeah we went on a date. He works with me but in a rank below. Which I love that he sees as no threat. So we went to buy some ice cream after walking near the beach. He was amazing Alexa he was really good to me" Sarah tells me. And I am happy for her really. She was very hurt about the whole Javier situation so I am glad she is moving on.

We were talking for hours when she decided to go home. So now I am sat alone and it has been hours since they left for the mission and I am really worried.