14

"You did not!" Maria laughs, holding her stomach.

"He did," Iris grins from behind. She was finishing up the second french braid on Maria's hair. "Taehyung thought stealing a dog was the right thing to do, apparently."

"It was!" Taehyung whines. "It was lonely in its cage so I stole it. But that stupid fucktwit of an employee caught me before I could get very far."

"I remember you coming to me all upset because you wanted a puppy for your birthday," Jimin coos, pinching his cheek.

Taehyung grumbles, swatting his hand away.

"There," Iris beams, tightening the braid. "All done."

"Thanks," Maria smiles, standing up and plopping down on the couch beside her. "You should definitely get another dog, Tae."

"See?" Taehyung grins in triumph. "Maria supports me!"

"Who's gonna watch the dog when we go out on missions, huh?" Iris scoffs, crossing her arms.

As the couple banter back and forth, Jimin's eyes wander over to Maria. She didn't notice for a few seconds, but eventually her gaze met his, and Jimin felt the beast inside of him sit upright in interest.

Her cheeks were turning pink from his attention and she fiddled with one of her braids as her teeth caught her puffy lower lip, and Jimin raised an eyebrow. If he didn't know any better, he would say she was teasing him.

"Alright, love birds, we're heading to bed," Taehyung grins, hand securely held in Iris's as she tugs him away. "Have fun."

Jimin rolls his eyes before looking back towards Maria. She was too far away for his liking; sitting way too pretty and looking far too innocent. How could he stay away?

Maria lets out a cute gasp as Jimin stands and heads towards her, and she squirms nervously as he places his hands on his knees and bends down to her height.

"Hi, pretty girl," he says quietly.

"Hi," she whispers shyly.

"What should we do now?" Jimin asks.

Maria purses her lips and hums in thought, and his eyes immediately fall to her mouth.

"Something fun," she says, her eyes sparkling as she smiles.

"Fun?" Jimin smirks, leaning down even closer. "There's lots of fun things we can do."

Maria's breath hitches as her eyes fall to his lips. "Like what?"

"Anything, kitten," he answers, trailing his hand up the base of her neck to loosely hold her throat. "The world is yours."

Maria shivers, her pupils dilating and her head becoming fuzzy.

"Jimin," she whispers, starry eyed.

"God, you're so fucking cute," he sighs, giving her throat a little squeeze before swooping down and kissing her.

Maria moans softly into his mouth, happy to finally have his lips on her own. It felt like everything was being poured out between them; like all of the tension was being unfolded.

"No," she whines when he pulls away, fingers curling into his shirt to draw him back to her.

Jimin smirks, pushing his lips back onto hers and slipping his tongue into her mouth. His hands smoothed down to her thighs before he hoisted her further up on the couch, his hands holding her knees apart so he could slot himself in between.

When he pulled back, there was a string of saliva connecting their shiny lips, and Maria whined when he licked her lips to break it. He kept eye contact with her as he sank lower and lower until his hands were squeezing her thighs, his fingers digging into her soft skin.

"Jimin," she whispers shakily.

Jimin didn't answer. Instead, he let his lips attach to her thighs, sucking and biting before letting his tongue roll around the sweetness of her skin. Maria was finding it hard to be quiet, even squeezing her thighs together sometimes, but it all fired Jimin up.

"Shh, kitten," he smirks, raising his hand to slip two fingers into her mouth. "Suck on my fingers and be quiet for me, hm? Wouldn't want Tae and Iris to hear how pretty my slutty kitty can be."

Maria shivers, moaning around his fingers. Jimin merely uses his other hand to roughly grab her thigh before lifting it up to his lips, and his teeth bite into the skin greedily.

"Mmph!" she whimpers, back arching and eyes shutting.

"Good girl," Jimin laughs, pushing himself up and pulling his fingers out of her mouth to capture her lips in his again.

"Wanna be good for you," she pleads against his mouth. "Only for Minnie."

"You are," he promises with a lick to her cupid's bow. "The best girl for Minnie."

Maria keens at the praise, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You know," Jimin starts, moving them so that he was laying on his back and she was on his chest. "You've never seen my place."

Maria hums, distracted, as she noses along his collarbone before snuggling further into his chest. She wasn't sure where her relationship with Jimin stood exactly, but she was safe and content for now, and as his fingers danced across her back and his lips fell to the top of her head, she closed her eyes and let herself drift off to sleep with his heartbeat serving as a gentle lullaby.