21

"Jimin," Maria giggles breathlessly, one hand landing against the fogged up window as she arches her back.

The honey-blonde continues to mouth along her neck as his hands creep under her skirt. She was wearing a black, lace bra-like top and a matching high-waisted, mini skirt—and, of course, the choker—and Jimin hadn't been able to keep his hands to himself since they got into the limousine.

"Is it my birthday or Maria's?" Taehyung jokes as Iris rocks on his lap, whispering sinful things in his ear.

Jimin chuckles against Maria's skin, lifting his face to kiss her roughly. Releasing a huff when the driver said they had arrived, Jimin helps Maria out of the limousine and guides her into the club with a hand on the small of her back.

"Hey, Toni," Jimin smirks once they reach the bar. "Drinks for the birthday girl."

"Sure," Toni laughs, leaning his forearms on the bar counter. "Whatcha like, sweetheart?"

"A strawberry daiquiri, please,'' she grins, and the trio all order a round of shots.

Once they all get their taste of alcohol, they make it onto the dance floor. Jimin and Maria are surely the ones making a show, what with both of them moving sensually and Jimin's lips making her head roll back onto his shoulder with a soft moan. They had a circle forming around them in no time.

"Holy shit!"

Maria giggles, the hollers and cheers making her feel shy. Jimin smiles against the shell of her ear.

"They're all looking at you, kitten," Jimin says against her ear. "At how fucking sexy you look."

Maria moans, her cheeks burning.

"But they can only look," he growls, sliding a hand up her breast to hold her neck. "Isn't that right, baby?"

"Y-yes," she replies shakily, gasping when his thumb presses into the side of her throat. "Because I'm—I'm yours."

"That's right," he smirks, the possessive feeling in his chest flourishing as he scans the crowd.

One face in particular makes him halt. Jimin clenches his jaw and whips his head to the side, whistling at Taehyung, and the younger was quick to catch Jimin's call and come over, Iris in tow.

"What's up, Jimin-ah?" Taehyung asks, eyes searching his soulmate's.

Jimin suddenly turns Maria around, tipping her chin up with his fingers. "Dance with Iris for a bit, yeah baby?"

"Okay," she giggles, rolling onto her toes to kiss him before Iris is dragging her away.

"So?" Taehyung prompts, looking at the side of Jimin's face as the elder stares at the man in the crowd.

Jimin hates the way the bastard's eyes follow Maria as she's dragged away. Hates that he can't kill him right this second.

"The cop is here," Jimin says, and Taehyung looks where Jimin is.

"Jungkook?!"

The ravenette looked good in his all black outfit, the muscles bulging from the tightness of the shirt. The tattoos inked down his arm caused Jimin's stomach to twist.

After all, he was with the younger when he got his first ever tattoo—JEONwritten across his knuckles.

"What is he doing here?" Taehyung spits.

"I don't know," Jimin sighs. "But he's seen me. He had to have, if the bastard was watching my girl so intensely. We need to leave."

Taehyung nods, looking again at the ravenette who he used to hold so many memories with, before he was following Jimin to where their girls were dancing.

"Did ya miss me, gorgeous?" Jimin teases, wrapping an arm around Maria's waist and smiling down at her.

"Minnie!" she gasps, hugging him tightly.

"We have to go girls," Taehyung says, smiling apologetically when Iris squints her eyes at him. "There's a rat in the club."

"Let's poison them!" Maria giggles, curling her fingers into Jimin's shirt and leaning back.

Jimin raises an eyebrow in amusement and catches her before she falls.

"Let's poison the rat, Minnie!" she exclaims happily.

"Maybe a different day," Jimin says, smiling when she slumps against him with a pout.

"Do I know of this rat?" Iris asks, raising an eyebrow at Taehyung.

"Later, my love," Taehyung murmurs, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Later."

***

"Ji—min!" Maria cries, squeezing the silk sheets tightly in her fingers as his cock pounded into her from behind.

Jimin smirks, licking his lips and landing a hard smack to her ass. He squeezes her hip as he brings his other to run a hand back through his hair, the blonde locks matted with sweat.

The mattress was creaking, the headboard was slamming against the wall with every thrust, and Maria was hiccuping and moaning against the bed as Jimin fucked her relentlessly.

"Happy fucking birthday, baby," he growls, each word matched with a brutal thrust.

"Jimin—ah—Jimin, wanna cum," she cries, fucking herself back onto his cock.

"Now, now," he tsks, wrapping a hand into her hair and bringing her up so her back meets his chest. "Don't get greedy, kitten. Take what I give you like a good girl. This is your present, remember?"

"S-sorry, 'm sorry, I'll be good," she rambles, her body shaking as waves of pleasure wash over her.

"I know you will," he whispers into her ear, and then he pushes her back down onto the mattress, jack-rabbiting his hips. "You can cum whenever you want, baby."

Maria nods, rambling breathless thank you's as she takes whatever Jimin gives her. It didn't take long until her eyes were rolling to the back of her head and she was cumming, her whole body contorting from the blinding pleasure.

"Mhm, that's a good girl," he growls, slapping her ass. "Fuck, I'm going to fucking cum."

Maria gasps at the feeling of Jimin's cum filling her, whining as he fucks it into her as he rides out his high. It took awhile before Jimin finally pulled out, and he sat on his knees as he spread her ass cheeks apart, watching his cum drool out of her.

"Fuck."

Maria whines in embarrassment, hiding her face in the pillow. Jimin merely smirks and leans down to bite her ass cheek, kissing the mark gently afterwards.

Jimin was quick to clean them up, and then he sat her in-between his legs as he sat against the headboard, her back to his chest. With one hand holding a cool washcloth to her neck, the other was guiding the glass of water to her lips.

"You okay, baby?" he asks once he sets the glass back on the nightstand.

"Like you a lot," she murmurs tiredly. "Feel so safe."

Jimin smiles, dropping his head to press a kiss to her head. "I like you a lot too, little kitten."

And when Maria curled up in Jimin's arms, falling asleep with him underneath the stars, she couldn't think of a time where her birthday had ever felt this special before.