Baby daddy 3

Keith
Tossing and turning I finally opened my eyes. Ah shit my right arm is dead. I winced at the feeling of pins and needles in my arm as Kennedy rested on it. Moving her off of me I sat up rubbing my eyes. Believe it or not that is the best sleep i've had in a while with Kylie crying and all at home. Wait a minute, I forgot why I came round here last night. Lemme check if everything's alright back home. Reaching over for my phone on the night stand. My eyes squinted at the numerous missed calls I got from Kanan at 3am and hella messages too:

Eldest-DAD PICK UP THE F'ING PHONE!

Eldest-WHERE IS KHALILS EPI PEN

Eldest- WTH ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW PICK UPP

My eyes widened, I called him back but it went straight to voicemail. Shit shit shit. I shook Kennedy gently but she wasn't budging.
"Kennedy wake up." I said shaking her more vigorously. But she still didn't move. Sighing I got out of bed putting on my pants walking over to her side of the bed. I spotted blood as I rushed to her side.
"Ken, Kennedy!" I spoke as my heart started beating. There was dried blood all coming out of her nose and all over the sheets.
"Fuck Ken you good!" I tried sitting her up but she was giving me dead weight still not replying to me.
"Fuck man, no come on!" I dialed 999 before cupping her face.
"999 what's your emergency."
"Hi my wife isn't waking up I don't know why, she's bleeding and-"
"Okay sir calm down can you find a pulse?" I reached for her neck checking everywhere, my heart dropped.
"N-no."
My phone buzzed as it was an incoming call from kanan, I had to decline it I'll call him back asap after.
"Okay-"
"Wait I do feel a very light pulse." I said as I checked her wrist
"Okay if she's unresponsive sit her up and bring her knees to her chest. We've tracked your address an ambulance is on the way."
"Okay thank you, thank you."
"I-" the woman was going to say something but I had to call my son back so I ended, she kept ringing but I failed Kanans number instead.
He picked up.
"Dad where are you." He sounded stressed the hell out.
"I'm at your mothers house right now, I need you to pack some of my stuff and-"
"Dad I can't do that right now, khalils in the hospital."
"What, since when? What happened? Is he okay?"
"We went to the store and bought some shit, he ate something that had nuts i couldn't find his epi pen fast enough and his- his throat started closing up and and I had to go in the ambulance with him because I'm over 18 and-"
"Calm down son, where are you now, is he alright?" My phone buzzed as I saw the emergency services calling my phone I aggressively declined trying to keep Kennedy sitting up. Slightly patting her face. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head and she was starting to get cold. Realising kanan never answered my question I asked again. But the line was silent.
"I'm in the hospital dad...but I haven't heard anything from the doctors in hours I've been waiting and waiting, I- I don't know what to do." He sniffled, he sounded so tired, but I could tell he was trying to stay strong.
"It's alright kane, you did the right thing, just stay put I'll get there as soon as I can. Where's the girls?"
"Ughhh...I had to leave them at home."
My neck snapped, Kennedy fell out of my hands as I heard what my son said.
"YOU LEFT THEM ALONE, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" My eyes popped out of my head, why the hell would he leave a baby with a little baby.
"Dad they were asleep at the time, I thought you would be back , I didn't think I'd be gone for so long-"
"It's alright it's alright you just, stay at the hospital I'll sort everything out alright." I heard sirens and looked out my window to see the ambulance pulling up.
"Dad what's that sound?"
"Nothing I gotta call you back alright, keep me updated kid."
"Yessir."
The call ended. I didn't want to tell him about his mother yet because that kid was already under a lot of stress.
After putting Kennedy in the ambulance, I declined to go with her. Instead I got in my car and rushed back home to make sure my girls were alright. Putting my key through the door, I saw a bunch of sweet papers on the floor, all the cabinet doors were open, I guess from kanan tryna look for khalils epi pen.
"Kaya!" I yelled walking in the living room, the tv was still on but no one was in there.
"Kaya baby daddy's home!" I yelled checking every room, checking my room where she usually sleeps she wasn't there, my heart started pounding as I looked everywhere. I checked the baby room. I heard little baby noises as I rushed to the cot. I let out a sigh of relief. Kaya layed asleep under the blanket in kylies cot as Kylie looked up at me reaching for me. Thank god nothing happened to my girls. I picked up Kylie kissing her cheek as she ate her hands.
"Hey babygirl, you okay mamas." I kissed her over and over again.
"Kyky get up we gotta go." I stroked her bush hair and she slowly sat up yawning.
"But I'm tired daddy, I don't have school till tomorrow." She rubbed her eyes sleepily.
"I know but we gotta go, get some clothes on you don't got time to wash."
"I don't want to daddy."
"You can bring your blanket and sleep in the car."
"Okay." She stood up in Kylies cot and reached for me to get her out. Using my free hand I picked her up kissing her cheek and put her down. She trudged into her room. I went downstairs and heated up a bottle for Kylie. Once that was ready I grabbed my car keys.
"Come on kaya we gotta go. Get down here."
"I'm coming now." She said as she walked down the stairs in her tracksuit and coat with a blanket in hand.
Getting us all in the car. I dialled kanan.
"Yo kid whats the address of the hospital?"
"It's called Meadvie hospital."
"Got it, any updates?"
"Nope...nothing."
It's gonna be alright you hear me. I'll be there in 10."
Looking in my mirror I saw Kaya asleep in the backseat with her blanket as Kylie layed next to her asleep in her car seat. They both look so much like Kennedy it's crazy, she better pull through, she has to, I cannot raise this family on my own.
Turning on navigation I sped off.