Ooh You Naughty Wackus Bonkus ⚠

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

Yoongi was really trying to hold it back and hide it, but Jin was much more observant, and his instincts were sharper.

"Yoongi."

Said man was just busy scrubbing the dishes.

"Yoongi?"

Nothing.

"Helloooooo?"

No response.

"Yoongi-yah!"

Yoongi jumped, the plate almost slipping from his grip. "Hah?- What?"

"This brat," Jin chided, a scowl on his face. "I've been calling you."

"Sorry hyung-"

"Put that down and come here!"

"Ah but-"

"I know what you're doing, and I know why. Don't think you can hide it from me Min Yoongi. Come here."

The alpha pressed his lips, looking into the sink. There were a few dishes left, he could do it quick. But the omega was demanding his presence, and he did not want the elder's mood to swing the wrong way.

"Yeah... 'm coming..."

He turned the tap off after washing his hands, then shook them to rid of the excess water.

He let himself breathe for a moment, trying to hold back as much as he could, trying to hold back his scent and instincts, which were hard, since his alpha was strong.

A moment later he got to the living room, quietly sitting next to his boyfriend who was scowling hard at the TV. With a pout on.

God... it looks so soft and pillowy. Yoongi wants to kiss it-

"When will it start?"

"Huh?"

Jin tsk-ed. "Your rut. When will it start?"

"I uh... in a day? Tomorrow? Dunno..."

Jin exhaled, turning to look at him. Yoongi froze.

"Go pack some stuff."

"Why?"

"Yah- I literally have a good nose," he gestured to his nose dramatically, "and I can definitely tell your rut is going to come soon. So how about you go pack some stuff for yourself."

"I can do that later."

"Better be safe than sorry."

Yoongi was hesitant to move.