Impulsive [18+] - 21.

A/N THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. 

Jungkook tugged you out of the bedroom and held your hand tightly in his as you both walked down the stairs. You caught a glimpse of some of the members in the living room as you came down the steps and you immediately diverted your gaze. You stared hard at the steps as you walked down them before staring at your socks as you trailed next to Jungkook to the front door.

Ah, the infamous walk of shame.

You've been down this walk a few times but it felt all the more awkward now knowing it wasn't a bunch of frat boys you were walking past.

It was BTS.

Well, they were kind of like a bunch of fraternity brothers from those times you saw them in the club. But the difference was, they were beautiful, charming and friendly. Not a bunch of losers trying to get hammered and peel anyones panties off.

Their duality made you realize that they were all a very methodical bunch of men. Seeing them now sprawled out over each other in the living room watching tv and eating snacks made them look like regular men just hanging out. But at the club, they were a whole different breed.

It was sexy.

They can turn the charm and sex appeal on and off easily.

You had to remind yourself to Google them when you were alone and watch a music video or something.

Jungkook ignored their faces as he walked past them, shielding you with his wide frame so they wouldn't look at you,

"I'm sleeping at Y/N's tonight." He muttered under his breath to them as you both avoided them and Taehyung laughed,

"You do that." You heard Taehyung say and you blushed intensely.

"Have a good night, Y/N. Take care of our little Kookie." Jimin circled the corner from the kitchen, a glass of wine in his hand with a devious grin across his face.

You shoved your feet into your sneakers and grabbed your purse and shopping bags that were left at the door before turning around to look at Jimin.

Jungkook's body was wide enough to be a wall, making it difficult to even see Jimin. He was blocking you while you bent to put your shoes on and grab your stuff. Arms crossed over his chest and facing the others with a straight face. His back was to you but you could feel his stoic expression from a mile away. 

He was like a security guard.

Was he really that protective?

You peeked at Jimin over Jungkook's shoulder, your hand gently resting in the middle of Jungkook's back, rubbing his back slowly. You felt him ease under your touch and he pulled away, turning back from Jimin.

Your eyes crinkled as you gave Jimin a small smile,

"Thank you, Jiminie..." You cringed when you said his nickname, but he insisted that was what you should call him.

Jungkook turned around and grabbed the handle of the door, twisting it open and grabbing your hand.

You tried to smile at the other's now that you were in full view of them. You halted at the door and gave Jungkook a look before you turned your attention to the boys in the room,

"Have a good night, Y/N." The honey skinned one that greeted you earlier nodded his head to you with a beautiful dimpled smile, "I hope we will see each other again."

You smiled, remembering his name, "You too, Namjoon. And the rest of you gentleman as well." You smiled at them.

The boys gave you smiles and smirks as they watched you before Jungkook clicked his tongue and pulled you out of the door.

You looked up at Jungkook as he walked you to the car, he was quiet, jaw clenched lightly.

He opened the door for you and you slid into the car, catching a glance at two of the members standing by the window and peeking at you two through the curtains.

You blushed a bit and Jungkook caught them too, giving them the finger before huffing as he got into the car.

He was still silent and you sighed, turning to him and placing your hand onto his arm. You squeezed his arm lightly before trailing your fingers down to his hand, resting over his fingers that were already on the gear shift.

"Jungkook. What's the matter."

He sighed, engine turning over and starting with a purr before he looked over at you, fingers lacing with yours.

"Why do you have to be so nice to them?"

"Because they're your family."

"I don't like it. I don't know why it makes me mad when someone talks or looks at you."

You sighed before leaning your head back against the seat. You bit your lower lip, a fit of giggles bubbling in your throat as you looked down at your interlaced fingers,

"You're cute."

Jungkook looked at you as you laughed and he turned his head to you,

"What?"

You shook your head, letting go of his hand to pull your seatbelt over you,

"Did you forget everything that happened in your room just now?" You asked and he grunted in response, putting the car in reverse and driving out of the neighbourhood.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook's mumbled, lips pressed into a line after a long minute of driving, his light dimples showing up on his cheeks.

You sighed, reaching over and running your fingers through his soft hair, nails raking gently over his scalp,

"You need to relax."

"It's hard to relax."

"Why?"

He slowed to a red light and looked over at you, biting over his lower lip,

"I just realized I have to leave in two days."

You frowned, shaking your head before moving your fingers from his hair to your lap as you felt him reaching over to hold your thigh,

"Let's talk about that when we get home, okay?" You nodded before feeling your phone vibe in your purse. "Fuck." You mumbled as you pulled it out. It was your friends calling. You quickly answered the call and closed your eyes, leaning your head back and pinching the bridge of your nose as you explained to them you're okay. You didn't explain to them why you vanished. You told them something came up and you had to leave. Luckily for you they didn't pry but tomorrow you knew they were going to corner you and force you to tell them what happened. 

"I'll see you girls tomorrow, okay?" You smiled into the phone after talking to them for a minute before ending the call.

Jungkook was silent as he listened to you talk to your friends. You didn't mention to them that you were out with him and he wasn't sure why but it bothered him a bit. He slowed to your house and parked in the driveway behind your car, getting out of the car after he shut it off and grabbing your shopping bags for you from the backseat.

You slid out of the car, skipping up the driveway. You were so happy to see the front doors of your house. You pulled your keys out and unlocked the door, stepping inside with Jungkook at your heels behind you. You kicked your shoes off and tucked them neatly to the side before hanging your keys up.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook suddenly asked as he shut the door behind him. Tossing his keys and wallet onto your entryway table.

"Of course. What is it?" You walked quickly through the house to the kitchen, turning the lights on.

"Why do you smell like smoke?" He asked, eyebrow raising as he looked at you.

You paused, turning around to look at him before swallowing hard,

"I shared a cigarette with Jimin. I called him to talk when I found out about your.. uh.. band..." You mumbled, biting over your lower lip.

Jungkook sighed, rubbing his forehead as he looked at you. His hands went to his hips and he looked down at you disapprovingly,

"Why am I not surprised." He shook his head, "I can't even make you stay away from him now. This is so annoying."

You wanted to laugh when you looked at him. He looked like a disappointed father.

"Just don't smoke again, Y/N. Not with him either." He nodded, hands still at his hips.

"Okay, dad." You rolled your eyes before feeling your stomach grumble.

"It's daddy."  He mused with a smirk. 

"Shut up."

You were supposed to have lunch with your friends but they decided to shop first and then you ditched them so you were pretty much about to eat your own stomach from hunger.

You opened your pantry and looked inside, Jungkook leaned against the kitchen counter as he watched you. You grabbed a handful of nuts and started shovelling them into your mouth as you looked at him.

"And how come you didn't tell your friends you were with me?" He asked, tilting his head.

You stopped chewing, swallowing hard before brushing your hands off and shutting the pantry,

"Was I supposed to say I was with you?" You asked, exiting the kitchen to the stairs.

"I was hoping you would." He followed you as you walked to the stairs.

"They wouldn't believe me." You nodded as you climbed up the steps and headed to the bathroom, flipping the light on.

He followed behind you closely, stopping by the sink counter. His arms crossed over his chest as he looked at you,

"What makes you say that?"

You unzipped your jacket and looked at him as you slid it off your body,

"Do you know how I found out you're a celebrity? I was waiting in a lineup and your face came onto the screen." You nodded, hands grabbing the hem of your top and tugging it over your head, your eyes on his as you undressed in front of him.

"And you know what my friend asked me? Who was my favourite. I had no answer obviously because I was about to have a heart attack. And you know what she said? 'Jungkook's my favorite. I'd throw it back for him'" You continued with a cringe, reaching for your tights, slowly pulling them down.

Jungkook looked away, biting over his lower lip and trying not to react to you undressing in front of him. His shoulders slumped a bit as he listened to you. He finally looked at you and frowned,

"I wish you didn't find out like that.. I always forget that my face is everywhere." He nodded, walking over to you and cupping your cheeks, looking down into your eyes, "I can't imagine how you felt.. I feel like shit for not saying anything to you.. I just... I don't know, Y/N. My thoughts are all over the place. I know we have to hide but I don't know how to keep us a secret." He sighed, thumbs caressing your cheeks as he held your face.

"You'll have to figure it out, Jungkook. For our sake. But for now... take a shower with me. I'm tired and hungry." You nodded with a light smile, tugging him over to you, "Stop worrying, okay?"

Inside you were dying. You were beyond worried. You didn't even know yourself how this would workout. But you were too exhausted to think right now.

He chewed on his lower lip and sighed, nodding as he leaned down to give your lips a gentle kiss, "Let's shower and then I'll make you something to eat."

"You can cook?"

"Why do you sound shocked?"

"I don't know. You just seem like someone that would set fire to a kitchen." You pulled away from him and giggled as you tugged your panties off before reaching behind you and unclasping your bra, tugging it off you and then pulling your socks off as well, tossing them into your laundry hamper.

Jungkook's snorted at your retort but he didn't respond as his gaze was fixated on you, eyes trailing over your body. He was glad you were comfortable enough to undress in front of him. But he couldn't stop his thoughts from becoming dirty as he watched you.

You were like a drug to him. When he was away from you, he felt as though he was having withdrawals. He wondered if you felt the same for him too.

He grabbed the ends of his sweater and tugged it over his head before sliding out of his sweats and boxers. You leaned down and grabbed his clothes off the floor with a smile, tossing them into the laundry as well,

"Um. I washed those clothes you let me wear after that night... at the club. I kept them for a time like this.. so I'll just wash these ones you were wearing and keep them... just in case you come back." You bit your lower lip and nodded as you stared up at him, eyes trailing over his built frame.

What was he like 10% body fat?

He was basically a man with muscle, tattoos, piercings and the most adorable face you've ever seen. 

You never had a type but here he was, checking off all the imaginary boxes. 

Looking at him made you start to throb between your legs.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed. He didn't think that far yet. He didn't even remeber to grab extra clothes. He just wanted to get out of that house before everyone started roasting him.