25; rosetta and....

Sailor

I'm nervous as hell meanwhile the kids are just living life putting up decorations for when she comes, even brought her a cake.

My phone starts ringing in my back pocket. Lawd my anxiety is through the roof, it's the social worker.

"Hey, wassup?" No way I just answered the phone like that to my social worker. "Wait, I'm sorry" I say quickly. I hear laughing "It's okay. I was just calling to tell you I am on my way and I have another girl" she says.

Hold on pause the music

"Another girl? I thought I was just getting Rosetta" I try to breathe "The other girl Anna, she just wanted to come along. She won't be staying unless you end up wanting to foster her too" I have to refrain myself from fostering her too.

"Was she a part of the... you know what?" My heart breaks at her saying yeah "Okay see you when you get here" soon as I hang up someone knocks on the door.

Damn they here already. I open the door seeing Saige, the girls, Syire, and Mom.

"Where's my new niece?" Syire pushes me aside "Not here yet" I tell him.

"Mommyyyyy" Kaelyn and Brayden run up to me giving me the tightest hugs ever. "Aww, my babiesssss. I missed y'all so much" I hug them squatting on the floor.

"Look" Brayden points to her mickey headband "Oh my god that's so cute Brayden" Next was Kaelyn showing me her rings "I love your rings" she giggles.

"Auntie showed me your pictures from Disney. Did y'all have fun?" they both nod then run off to show their siblings.

"Sai I just got approved to adopt and foster. Your social worker is actually my social worker too. I decided to foster 5 of the teens that she brought in from the ring. She said she'll bring them today" I smile at my sister hugging her tightly.

"I'm happy for you" I say softly "She said she'll see if any babies are coming soon. A lot of people want babies so it's like first come first serve but they prioritize people that have adopted or fostered children before." I just hug my sister.

My sister is not able to have kids and she never wanted to adopt because she felt like she wouldn't feel a connection to the kids.

But dealing with my kids she realizes that she'll feel a connection if it's meant to be. She loves and treats the kids like her own flesh and blood.

"I love you" she said "I love you too Saige" we finally let go. "Now that y'all are done crying in the corner let's have a karaoke party" Syire says as he gets Cole to hook up the Karaoke machine but Cole doesn't know how to do it so Mia had to do it.

The doorbell rings again this time I know it has to be the girls.

I open the door smiling "Hi guys just in time for the karaoke party." the girls all come in.

I saw a couple of bruises on some of their arms, poor babies.

"You can just give me a tour on of the new house so I can make sure everything is okay then I'll be leaving" Kara says I nod stepping aside so she can come in.

After giving her the tour we come back into the living room seeing all the girls laughing and having a good time even Cole didn't go in his room.

"Anna come on I have to take you back" I watch all their faces drop even my kids.

Anna gets up walking over to us but looking straight at me. "Um I really like your family and I would love to stay with you guys if you let me. I know how to cook and clean... and do laundry" my heart melts.

I swear not one of them better put me in a nursing home.

"Okay you can stay" she smiles bringing me into a hug "Thank you Thank you Thank you" I hug her back "You're welcome. Now go have fun" she goes back over to the kids.

I look over at Kara seeing her pull out two envelopes like the ones I received when I adopted the kids and a folder.

"You seem prepared" I eye her suspiciously "Let's just say I knew Anna would get along with everyone. Call it a gut feeling more than a gut feeling felt it in my hearT." Kara says exaggerating the T

"Their name is on the envelope so you'll know which one is which. Here's the paperwork you have to sign" We walk over to the table getting down to business.

• • •

"Bye Kara!" I yell as I watch her get into the car "Bye Sailor" she yells back then drives off.

"Mom it's your turn" Mia hands me the microphone "I want Beyoncé" I am in a Sasha Fierce mood.

• • •

Rosetta García16september 20th 2005

Rosetta García
16
september 20th 2005

Rosetta García16september 20th 2005

Anna Lou
16
april 7th 2005

• • •

Yes Yes Yes

The more the merrier.

2 more girlies and now even Saige is fostering children.

Sailor went from 5 to 7 kids ain't that sum.

How y'all feeling about this chapter and last one?