Chapter 46: Plan, Plan, and more Plan

Tsuki: Plan for the northeast shore, plan for the mana bomb and plan for the wolf children.
**********************************

Cale thoroughly kept the promise he made to himself and Eric. He did not drink any alcohol today, and that led to the nobles from other regions, who had never met him previously, approaching him to talk. Cale looked to Eric every time, and Eric got to work.

After this happened a couple of times, Cale quietly mumbled to himself. "Oh. This is pretty nice."

Gilbert and Amiru flinched after hearing that quiet murmuring, and started to talk to each other using their eyes.
'Isn't this weird?'
'Right?'

The two of them slightly moved away from Eric and Cale. However, Cale looked toward young lady Amiru, and Amiru stopped moving backward after making eye contact with Cale.

"By the way, young lady Amiru."

"Yes?" Amiru felt like she should be on guard.

"I heard the shoreline of your territory is extremely beautiful. Is it true?"

"Oh. Of course. The cliffs overlooking the coast are very beautiful."

'Beautiful with the whirlpools and everything?' Cale thought about the cliff and about how it would be extremely difficult to earn the 'Sound of the Wind'.

In the novel, the 'Sound of the Wind' was an ancient power that a member of the non-mage faction in Whipper Kingdom ended up finding.

Although it might be strange that a person from the Whipper Kingdom ended up with an ancient power in the Roan Kingdom, there was a long story behind that as well.

Anyways, that power originally went to a mage slayer, an extremely brutal fool who appears near the second half of the civil war. He was already strong enough that he didn't really put it to much use.

'The magic tower will fall soon.'

After the civil war, a new magic tower would be built on the site of the fallen magic tower, and Rosalyn will end up being in charge of that new magic tower.

'Choi Han, the mage slayer, and the Empire's crown prince.' These three people are the ones who appear as the heroes for all of the incidents in the middle of the Western continent.

The novel also discussed how the Queen of the Western continent's Southern Jungle ended up getting involved with the matter of unifying the South as well.

Putting the secret organization that Choi Han constantly runs into aside, this continent will break its 200-year long peace to start fighting for power. And White Star is using that fact to slowly devour the whole continent with his other subordinates.

Cale frowned a little before he looked toward Eric, who was dealing with everything for him, and looked at the clock. The feast would be over soon.

Of course, the nobles were waiting for the conversation time that would happen after the meal.

'None of my business. It's enough to get the secret of the crown prince.' Other matters were none of Cale's business.

"Young master Gilbert, I should be able to leave after the meal is over, right?"

Gilbert looked toward Cale, who was leisurely eating fruit like he was out on a picnic, and nodded his head. "Yes. We plan to meet with the crown prince after the meal, but you probably don't plan to go with us, right?"

"Right. What good will I do there? The three of you are more informed about the investment information."

Gilbert's expression changed at Cale's words. He seemed to be a bit surprised. "...You read the document."