DC

"Hello there Miss Dupain Cheng. How are you feeling?"
"Let me go!" She screamed.
Two face wagged his finger at her mockingly. "Not yet little girl. First, you must answer my friends and I's questions. How do you know Batman?"
"What do you mean? I dont know him. Sure, he saved me but at this point who hasnt he saved?"
The Joker stepped forward out of the shadows grinning as he twirled a knife on his finger.
"Now thats not what I wanted to hear, not at all."

Classes P.O.V.

The akuma class was laughing at something Lila had said about Marinette when someone shouted, "Oh my god, look, its a kid!"
The class rolled thier eyes but looked towards the giant tv before gasping.
On the screen was their classmate Marinette, and she was strapped down to a metal chair in the middle of a room.
"Hello there Miss Dupain-Cheng. How are you feeling?"
Her face contorted into a mixture of rage and pain as she screamed out, "Let me go!"
One of the infamous villians of gotham wagged his finger at Marinette. "Not yet little girl. First, you must answer my friends and I's questions. How do you know Batman?"
Marinettes face twisted in confusion. "What do you mean? I dont know him. Sure, he saved me but at this point who hasnt he saved?"
The Joker stepped out of the shadows and walked over Two Face's side spinning a knife on the tip of his finger. "Thats not what I wanted to hear, not at all."

The class watched in horror as Marinette was tortured on the screen.
First she was cut up by the Joker as Two face asked her questions.
Questions about her relationship with the bats, how long has she been here in Gotham, how often has she visited, and then finally, "What is your worst fear Miss Dupain-Cheng?"
Marinettes eyes went wide in horror as she realized what he was implying and she thrashed around in her seat screaming and begging despite the multiple cuts and gashes now flowing freely.
Scarecrow walked into view and gased her.

Villians P.O.V.

Within seconds she fell still as her eyes glazed over before she let out an ear piercing scream that had even the villians of gotham covering their ears.
She fought against the restraints even harder as she screamed, "Chat! Chat no! Chat dont go! Dont touch him Hawkmoth! KITTY!"
With one desperate tug Marinette ripped through the bonds on her left hand completly and deperately undid her other hand within seconds.
The goons of Scarecrow rushed over and attempted to restain her.
Little did anyone know she was Ladybug, and being Ladybug came with some perks.
Even confined to the chair she managed to take out three goons, biting one unfortunate one on the side of his neck so hard blood gushed from the wound at an alarming rate when she let go. She got a knife from one of the goons and cut her legs free before dropping the knife on the floor and launching herself at the nearest goon.
She moved with such quickness and provision even with the amount of blood she lost that the moves she used to take the goons down would make and black belt green with envy.
For tge next five minutes the villians all stood back shocked as a sixteen year old barely five foot two on a good day took down over two dozen goon three times her size.
As soon as all tge goons were incapacitated she whipped around with a crazed look in her eyes before locking her sight on Scarecrow.
That was the first time he experiance bone chilling fear as she pounced on him with a bloodthirsty snarl.
She pummedled him in the face, punching him over and over and over again.
He may have had a mask but it did nothing to deflect the hits of a furious and scared Ladybug.
Soon enough she was satisfied with him and slowly got up drenched with her blood and others.
Besides the goon she bit, none of them were dead, only unconsious for an unspecified amount of time.
With a grin more crazy than Jokers himself she stalked to the two remaining villians.
"To long," she rasped. "To long have you two terrorized Paris."
The villians shared a look. What was she seeing with the gas? Sure, they knew a magical villian was terrorizing Paris, but why would it be her worst fear?
With a trembling voice Joker asked, "Who do you see? Explain."
Marinette paused and cocked her head thoughtfully. "I see Hawkmoth and Mayura. My enemies. The family of my partner, Chat Noir. I see the people who have ruined my life. The people who sent Lila after me."
"Lila?" Two Face asked.
They just needed to stall enough for the Bats to come and save them.
Marinette let out a humorless laugh. "Yes Lila. My civillian enemy. Do you know how bad my life has become? My partner, Adrien Agreste, is being sexually harrassed by her every day and he cant say a word because his father says he cant. He knows shes lieing but he can't say anything because his father says no! God! Gabriel Agreste," she sneered. "An abusive father. Hiw he managed to have a son so sunny and cheerful is beyond me. And no, I dont have a crush on him anymore. He has Kagami and I have Damien. But he cant even be mine because Lie-la is constantly lieing about him! And she didn't even realize hes been with the class this whole time! 'Oh my Dami-boo is the most sweet and loving man ever! Did you know we met during our early years when I saved him from the villian Joker? We were three at the time and Bruce was so impressed he wanted to adopt me.' Puh-lease. Damien wasnt even with his father when he was three, or even four! Im sure even you know that! A quick google search could disprove everything she says!"
By that point Marinette had stopped completly and was flailing her arms in the classic Marinette style as she ranted.
"But noooo! Lila couldnt be lieing! Not our sweet innocent Lila. Marinette is just a jealous bully who bullies Lila for fun! Are you serious?! Me, who put aside my feeling for my crush and went as the awkward third wheel in thier date and then ditched another because they needed to spend some quality time with each other! I got them together for gods sake! Me! Even as I stuggled with my crush I happily got them together because it made them happy! And then I got Luka, my other crush together with my bully-for-ten-years-turned-best-friendChloe because I knew he would be happier with her than plain 'ole me! All she needs to do is shed a few tears and present a fake sparkly bruise and then I'm getting beat up for something I didn't do! I hate it! She switches which ear her tinnitus is in and her bruises seem to just disappear completely! No fading or anything! Just BAM! its gone! I have gotten many bruises in my life and they dont just disappear. Oh! And lets not forget her 'lying disease.' Everyone knows about it so wouldnt that put at least half of the things she says into question? My teacher knows about all of the lies and abuse I go through, and yet she does nothing except make me out as the bull!""
Marinette turned sharply to the villians and they flinched but she didnt notice.
"Tell me Harvey Dent, if you heard of a case about a girl who apparently has a lying disease and lies left and right, and when she was finally disproved of her lies and she continued to lie even then, would you even consider taking her as a client?"
When Two Face opened his mouth she cut him off screeching, "She claims to have dozens of medical issues but not one of them are on her file for this school nir any of the previous ones! And she takes credit for every good thing I do! Plan a surprise party for Rose, she claims she put it together even though she areived that day halfway into the party at school! And if I try to claim anything differently Im suddenly a liar! Like, seriously Alya! You were there as I made her dress! You saw the sketches and yet you still believe her?"
Marinette swiped her hand onver her face wiping away some blood that trickled down her forehead, completely unaware of the fact the villians were smashed against the wall, terrified of her and what she would do if they did something that triggered her.
"She says she saved Jagged Stones kitty? Clara Nightengale stole her dance moves and songs? She accompanied Prince Ali to a charity? Lies about dozens more celebreties? Bitch please, I have all of them and more on my contacts. I have designed dozens of outfits for each of them. I have personally met and visited each of them at one point or another! Its stupid and childish! Fine, lie about knowing them, I'm sure everyone has at one point or another, but using thier name to get you free stuff and hurt me?! No. Just don't. You will get sued by them if I ever tell them about your lies. I won't, not until its serious and hurts them, because the crafty little fox will manage to twist it in her favor. 'Oh they told me she blackmailed them into doing it!' As they have said repeatedly, I am the lowly daughter of bakers! And I cant even honestly say I'm that anymore because my parents disowned me! Now Im living with my honorary uncle and his wife, the Jagged Stone and Penny Rolling. And then she says shes best friends with Ladybug! Are you serious?!" She growled lowly. "Not only does Ladybug despise Lila, but literally no-one has ever seen thrm together! Add that to the fact that I am Ladybug, I hate it. I hate them and I gate the situation I have been put in, and you know what?"
Marinette turned her attention back to the villians with a cold smirk that made their blood freeze.
"Its all. Your. Fault."
She screamed and charged full speed at them.
Many things happened at once then.
Two Face pulled out his gun and shot her four times in sucession as her honestly feared for his life. Marinette didnt slow or even flinch as she continued charging at them.
The windows shattered as three figures slammed through.
One of them didnt even bother with the villains and just tackled Marinette seconds before she would have ripped out Jokers throat and stuck the cure to Scarecrows gas into her leg.
Redhood had to hold down Marinette as the cure kicked in, even as she fought him.
It took Red Robin to help give her more of the cure before she would finally calm down.
Redhood pulled her into his arms and held her as she curled up and cried.
As Batman and Red Robin finished tying up the goons and villians, the door was broken open and cops rushed in. EMTs quickly checked on her before rushing her to the amblulance.
Redhood refused to let her go before they were at the ambulance so he carried her the whole way down.
She had gone limp a few minutes ago and he was starting to freak out.
The second he was out of the building he spotted Damien at the ambulance being held back by Dick Grayson. He rushed over and placed Marinette on the stretcher and the EMTs made quick work of hooking her up to everything.