𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠

Laylia Cline

Laylia Cline

Actress and Model

# 0034

most popular

+ boost

|

|

birthday

September 15, 1998 ( 22 )

birthplace

Charleston, SC

ABOUT

Laylia Cline, a young actress who's widely known for her part in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2018-2020) as Sabrina. She quickly gained fame in 2017 for her partnership with Fashion Nova.

BEFORE FAME

Before her partnership with Fashion Nova in 2017, Laylia was a small influencer with a following count of 45K. She was founded by Fashion Nova through Instagram.

TRIVIA

Laylia portrayed Sabrina Spellman in a Netflix series named Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, she did a live action Cinderella as Cinderella in 2019 and is now filming season 2 of Outer banks as Noelle Routledge. She started her career as a model then transitioned into an actress in 2018, after a year of partnerships with Fashion Nova.

FAMILY LIFE

Laylia was raised in Charleston, SC. However, she moved to L.A to pursue modelling in 2017. She's currently in North Carolina with her sister Madelyn Cline (23) to film Outer banks 2. There was rumours of her dating Ross Lynch (25) at the start of 2019 but both actors denied all accusations.

ASSOCIATED WITH

She is generally known to be associated with the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina cast; however she does have other close friends which include Zendaya (25), Kathryn Newton (24), Olivia Rodrigo (18), Emma Chamberlain (20), and Billie Eilish (19). She is currently in a relationship with Riley Samuels (23).

LAYLIA CLINE POPULARITY

Most popular: # 0034

Born on September 15: #1

TV Actress: #16

22 year old: #7

Born in South Carolina: #2

Virgo: #11

First name Laylia: #1

Born in Charleston, SC: #2