First step

"Okay so this is the plan, after I got off work imma met up with him and you gonna come about ten minutes later" Beyoncé said getting Normani ready for daycare.

"Yeah because I got business to handle then I'll be down there, and imma drop the twins at your daycare today" Nicki said.

"Okay that's fine see you baby" Beyoncé said.

"See you my love" Nicki said then hung up.

Beyoncé put normani on some grey leggings white long sleeve shirt and air Jordan 11 retro low orange and a orange head band, Beyoncé put normani hair up in one big puff.

When Beyoncé was done she laid Normani back down.

Beyoncé but on her work clothes and but her hair in a bun.

She grab everything normani needed and left to see if the other irks was ready so she could take the kids to daycare with her.

"Oh shit hi Bey" Kehlani said fixing her shirt, witch that all she had on.

"Let me get her ready get the other kids first" Kehlani said.

"Who is it?" A familiar voice said.

Beyoncé raised her eye brow knowing that voice.

Kehlani close the door and Beyoncé chuckled.

Beyoncé went to knock on Kelly door and it immediately open.

"Get him now" Kelly said pushing Tony out the door.

Beyoncé laughed and grab Tony hand.

Beyoncé went to Zendaya door and got Lilly.

Once she got them she went back to Kehlani door.

When she knocked again the door open but it wasn't Kehlani.

"The baby?" Beyoncé said not caring Megan was in Kehlani room.

Megan had a smirk on her face and Beyoncé didn't give a fuck who Megan was fucking, cause she fuck Nicki in her face.

"Oh yeah" Megan said then open the door more showing that she had on only underwear and a bra.

Beyoncé sigh waiting for adaya.

"Beyoncé here her bottle" Kehlani said.

Beyoncé smiled and winked at Kehlani.

Kehlani let out a breath happy Beyoncé wasn't mad.

Beyoncé weaker out the building with all the kids.

The daycare took the other kids and Beyoncé took Normani.

Once they arrived at the daycare Normani was sleep.

Beyoncé put Normani in a crib and put all the other kids to sleep.

Beyoncé believe that kids under the age of 5 should sleep how long they want to.

Once they was all sleep the new borns and babies sated to come in.

Babies 4-8 months got they own room and babies 1week to 3 months had they own.

The toddler 2-4 had they own room and 5-7 had they own room the other kids was in the front.

"Katie stop before I put you in time out" Beyoncé said to a lil white baby who was trying to bite any other baby.

Beyoncé usually watch over the toddler because that's where normani at and she be damn if someone say some shit to Normani.

"Okay come on babies" Beyoncé said and got all the toddler and pick them in the gated room.

She left Normani In the crib in the front to sleep.