Rewrite Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Niderudion's Dilemma

In the castle of Esperon, Princess Novaliera was there with her and her brother's Knight, Nakosir. She turned to him and wondered, "Why did Nideru go to the forest to study? What is he thinking he was going to do?"

Nakosir answered obediently, "He wanted me to figure out something in the library, Your Highness while he went to study something at the forest."

The princess looked up,"Oh. Did you find anything on what he was trying to know?"

Nakosir nodded his head, "Yes, many many years ago there was a person who saw the future. Every future vision they saw came true. The final vision of theirs was that the reedins will try and turn the kingdoms into dark and all the people with be filled with darkness. He wanted to know more about that person. Although, I doubt anyone would just have the ability. There only one and that was long ago. The reedins probably did this best job to make sure she vanishes from this world. I mean who was she or anything about her, no one knows." Nakosir brought out a book and flipped through pages, until he landed on a single page.

He then started restating what the book said, "Apparently it is known as a 'vision' if the wielder sees something in the future, but it is known as a 'memory' if the wielder sees something of the past. They could see any vision at any given moment, and they have a chance of changing the vision if they do something ahead of time that contradicts it. I also found out when changing the vision, the wielder will always know. Visions can sometimes cause headaches, fainting, sicknesses before some visions occur." He looked up after rephrasing what the book said.

Most texts were written in the formal old Esperon language. "Thy one whom wields to see thy future shall see visions. Thou shall too see thy past shall be called memory. Thy shall see vision at thou given moment. Only change vision thy shall contradict thus. Thy change of vision thy wielder shall know. Headaches, sicknesses, and fainting shall visions shall before thou wielder appears."

Nakosir closes the book, but left a marker in its place. Just as he did it he felt an important presence come near. He bent down into a deep bow and closed his eyes as he murmured the word, "Your Majesty.."

Novaliera looked shocked to see her mother. She wasn't suppose to come yet. Later when her brother was back, they were going to see her. Now that her brother wasn't there and they are always together, is going to raise some questions. Novaliera smiled, "Mother!"

"Dearest Novalie, where is sweet Nideru?" Queen Midnira got straight to the point. She smiled elegantly, but her eyes and eyebrows were in confusion on why her son was missing. Novaliera wasn't sure what to say, so she remained silent. She knew at once something was up. "Nakosir..." She narrowed her eyes and requested for him to speak.

"His Highness, Prince Niderudion is not here at the moment, Your Majesty." Nakosir states as he opens his left eye to see her reaction. He figure almost crumble as she is met with distraught.

"Niderudion!" She calls out, "Where is he? My son, my dearest and only son, Niderudion!" The queen was frantic and Novaliera muttered a single phrase.

"He... went to the forest." When Midnira heard her, she gasped. Her eyes became wide and filled with dread.