2 - Teasing and Floral Shops

When Elissavet gets back to her room, she looks to see what her neck looks like. When she approaches the mirror she curses under her breath. There are large bruises and a few small cuts that are very noticeable.

Groaning she goes to her closet to see if she has anything that will be able to hide it. She finds two shirts. A black long sleeve turtleneck shirt and a dark pink sleeveless top. Looking at the forecast she decides to wear the long sleeve shirt today since tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. Not like she'd end up going outside for a long time anyway.

Elissavet takes a shower before putting on the long-sleeved turtleneck and a cute red plaid skirt. She pairs it with a pair of black high heel boots and walks to the drawing that she left in a hurry. Looking over at the small teacup that sits beside it she groans, it's probably cold now. Picking the cup up, she decides to go downstairs. It's five o'clock anyways, some Avengers get up at this time.

She places the tea in the microwave and lets it warm up a bit. She jumps when she hears a voice behind her, "morning 'lissa!"

She calms down a bit when she sees that it's just Steve getting ready for his routinely 'jog'. He smiles warmly at her before giving a wave of his hand and leaving. Her breathing returns to normal a bit after he leaves. The microwave beeps which also makes her jump, she knew it was coming, but she always jumps at noises like that. She hears a chuckle from behind her as she takes out her, now, steaming cup of matcha tea. She turns around and gives the death glare to whoever is laughing at her. Tony Stark, of course.

"What's with the turtleneck 'lissa?" he asks eyeing her quizically as he grabs a container of blueberries to snack on. She notices James enter the room–she decided not to tell him about the incident last night because she doesn't want him to beat himself up over it; it's not like it's his fault.

She sits down at the island counter and questions, "what do you mean?"

He smirks, popping a blueberry in his mouth before answering, "I've just never seen you wear a turtleneck before." She takes a sip of her tea and James grabs some water before walking back over to listen to their conversation.

"So...?" she prods.

"Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about," he laughs.

She glances at James sending him a panicked 'what is he talking about' face. James just gives her a shrug. "I don't understand what's so funny," she admits.

"Oh come on, it's so obvious!" he dramatically exclaims, rolling his eyes. Receiving a quizzical look from both James and Elissa he explains, "okay first off, the turtleneck: it's too hot to be wearing a long-sleeve shirt, much less a turtleneck one. It also has never been worn. Why would you wear it unless you're trying to hide something huh?" he smirks, wiggling his eyebrow at her.

When she realises that Tony thinks she has hickeys on her neck her eyes immediately widen and her face turns bright red as she chokes on her tea shaking her head. Bucky looks down with second-hand embarrassment. Stark laughs and gives her a wink, "it's okay, it's not like I was any better"

"No, no, no, I didn't-"

Tony cuts her off, "oh please, you look like you haven't gotten any sleep cause you were too busy-"

She cuts him off this time stumbling over her words, "no! I didn't—I swear—No."

Tony shakes his head, not believing her, "not like you have anything to be embarrassed about."

Regaining her composure she sternly says, "Stark. I didn't do anything. I swear to the gods. I don't have a love life."

"Really? Why does that not surprise me?" he quips. Elissavet rolls her eyes at him, she knows he is poking at her for 'not being social' or whatever. Bucky quietly sips his water, looking anywhere, but the two people that are talking next to him. He just wanted to have a normal conversation.