MBMP| 15

The day for court had finally arrived and standing in front of the judge had Kaleenas nerves running around in a frenzy knowing that this case can go in either her or Crees favor but mostly hers knowing that Cree was ninety nine point ni...

The day for court had finally arrived and standing in front of the judge had Kaleenas nerves running around in a frenzy knowing that this case can go in either her or Crees favor but mostly hers knowing that Cree was ninety nine point nine percent Kalan's biological father.

Truth be told, this whole mess could've been avoided from the jump if Cree had been man enough to see through his mothers bullshit with his titty sucking ass but what can you expect from a man that trusts no one's word but his own mother?

It was a sad reality that we live in today but it was still one that was happening and today was the day that she was going to seek Justice in all the wrong doing that she had endured over these last couple of months with no remorse from Cree or Brenda.

Kash looked over at Kaleena, "Are you ready for this? Court might be brutal with them petitioning for full custody when Kalan's results comes back."

Kaleena nodded, "They're not about to win and there's only one way Brenda will be leaving this court room and it won't be of her own free will."

"All rise for judge Susan Santiago." The bailiff greeted as everyone that was in attendance stood up.

"You may be seated." Judge Santiago declared as everyone sat back down.

"This is case of Kaleena Anderson versus Cree Coleman." The bailiff announced.

"How did we get here to family court Ms. Anderson?" The judge questioned.

Kaleena looked to Kash to see if it was okay for her to talk and once he nodded his head, she stood up and cleared her throat. "I've been trying to get Mr. Coleman to acknowledge my son Kalan as his child for the last couple of months but found it difficult once his overbearing mother continued to spread her disbelief of my son biologically belonging to Mr. Coleman."

"Mr. Coleman, is that true?" The judge looked over to Cree.

"Your honor, I've accepted the child as mine was I seen Ms. Anderson was sticking to her lies that I was indeed her child's father but my mother encouraged me to get a DNA test done which resulted in the results coming back negative and I couldn't find it in my heart to keep raising a child that wasn't biologically mine when he should be raised by his rightful father." Cree declared and looked over at Kaleena with his latter sentence.

"Do you have the DNA results?"

Cree nodded and passed the results to the bailiff that handed it to the judge. "It's clear as day that these results indicate that Mr. Coleman is indeed not Kalan's father so why are you petitioning the court for child support Ms. Anderson?"

"Because your honor, I know for a fact that he's my son father." Kaleena pleaded

"And how do you know that if the DNA results clearly states that he's not? Are you insinuating that he fabricated these tests results because they look legit to me?" The judge questioned Kaleena.