10 - A Not so Secret, Secret and Shopping!

Elissa plops down on her bed with a large sad sigh. She was actually kind of looking forward to going out with Clint. Out of all the guys in the house he's probably the one that she trusts the most. She obviously doesn't trust him anywhere near as much as the girls, but hey, it's something at least. Hearing a knock on her door she responds, "come in!"

Wanda, Natasha, and Pepper walk into the room. "You ready to go to the mall?" Pepper asks, adjusting her black purse.

"Yeah," Elissa responds, grabbing a light brown woven basket-like purse.

As they walk into the elevator Wanda comments, "going for the nature boho kind of look huh?"

She shrugs, "I don't know. I just wear what matches the best."

"Well, it looks good on you," Wanda compliments.

"Yeah, you are really good at pulling off all different kinds of styles," Natasha adds.

Elissa shakes her head chuckling, "thanks, but I don't think so."

The elevator doors open and the girls step out. Walking past the lounge they wave to the boys sitting around the lounge. Bucky can't help but stare as Elissa walked by. She always looks so effortlessly beautiful. He smiles to himself when Elissa notices his staring and shoots him a subtle wink. His heart skips when he sees her little smirk as she walks out of view.

The girls reach the mall and stop at a few stores, trying on dresses for Tony's party he's throwing for Elissa. Even though she absolutely refused, Stark persisted on throwing her a party. Pepper said that it was just an excuse to hang out and get drunk so Elissa wouldn't feel as awkward.

Elissa walks out with the first dress they picked out for her. It's a beautiful low-cut white dress with lace on top. It goes just a little below her knees and the skirt swishes elegantly with every move. She notices the girls' eyes go wide, but not from amazement. It almost looks like they are concerned and shocked.

Natasha storms up to Elissa with an angry look on her face. Elissa gulps seeing her eyes turn murderous. Why is she so angry? Natasha inspects her for a second before angrily hissing, "who the hell hurt you?"

Her face twists with confusion. Nat grabs her arm and roughly tugs her over to the mirror closer to Pepper and Wanda who's once happy demeanors now echo worry and sadness.

Elissavet's heart drops when she sees the bruise and scrapes that are on her neck. She had totally forgotten about them. Shit. What's she supposed to say? She can't tell them it was the Winter Soldier; Bucky would be as good as dead. After a few minutes of silence, Natasha repeats, "who the hell hurt you?" This time her voice is even more venomous. She pauses between each word making them clearly enunciated.

Hesitating Elissa replies, "it's not a big deal really."

"Not a big deal?" Pepper exclaims, a little too loudly for a dressing room. They receive some judgemental looks before their eyes see Elissa's neck and they immediately turn their heads feeling sorry for her. Elissa clears her throat.

"He didn't know what he was doing," she defends.

"What was it a drunk?" Nat asks.

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't even hurt that bad anymore," she lies.

She receives incredulous glares from the three. "I will kill whoever did this to you," Natasha threatens.

"Nat, let it go, please," she pleads.

"I can't just let it go!" Natasha quietly spits out. "Someone hurt you and they need to pay."

"They are just some random person, I didn't even get a good look at their face. It could have been worse," she rambles.