Part 22: i hate you

Who said I will allow you ?

He said.

Hyung come on let her go out .

She can go out in the morning . But not now .

Hyung you can't stick to the rules come on . Don't be strict .

If she wants to go out she can go tomorrow morning not now .

He said going back to his room. Jungkook gave you a apologetic look. You followed taehyung to your bedroom .

Taehyung please let me go .

You asked him pouting showing him your cute face.

Dont do that .

He said looking away.

Please please please

No

He said coldly and went to bed. You laid down opposite to him.

I hate you .

You said looking at his back. He turned around and looked at you intensely.

Are you sure ? Because yesterday you said something else .

He said teasing you. Your heart fluttered again by his look.

But n-now I h-hate you .

Taehyung came dangerously close  to you. His face was only few inches away from you. He looked at your lips and you flustered.

Say it again .

He said and his breath was fanning on your face. You gulped done your saliva. You pushed him and turned around.

I hate you .

Morning :

You woke up feeling hands around your waist. You turned to see taehyung cuddling with you. He was pouting while sleeping. He looked so cute. You melted at his baby face. But soon you remembered about the last night. You removed his hands from your body and got up to freshen up.

Taehyung woke up and saw you getting ready.

Good morning .

He said but you didn't reply. He frowned and went to bathroom shrugging it off.

Time skip;

After having breakfast you taehyung and jungkook had classes at home. Since you three missed so many classes the teacher came to the palace to teach you what you missed. You and jungkook got the classes together. While taehyung got them separately since he is in higher class.

Time skip;

The whole you ignored taehyung. You talked very freely with jungkook but you never once glanced at taehyung. You were angry at him. So you avoided him. Taehyung sighed at your childish behaviour.

Evening;

You came to your room and taehyung followed you.

Y/n.

He called but you didn't respond.

Talk to me .

He said but still you didn't respond instead did your work. Taehyung got angry too because he never once begged anyone to talk to him. He came to you and grabbed your arm turning towards him.

What happened to you ?

He asked. You pushed him away.

You never listen , do you ?

Yes especially when it's you .

You said. Taehyung sighed frustratedly and ran his fingers through his hair. He went outside leaving you. You felt bad for lashing out at him but still he was wrong. He deserved it.

You sat on your bed then suddenly Jungkook came.

Jungkook why are you here ?

Get ready .

But where ?

Hyung didn't tell you ?

About what ?

Y/nnie hyung had talked to the mother and she said yes for you to hangout at night but only on one condition that you shouldn't get caught by any of the media people .
Really ?

Yes , at first mother didn't accept . But hyung requested a lot .

Are you serious ?

Yes now go and get ready . Wear something casual .

You were so shocked that taehyung did that for you. He requested his mother. You can't believe this.

Come on go and get ready .

But why casuals ? I mean I can't go out like that right ?

Y/nnie people shouldn't recognise you . So instead of dressing as a princess, dress casually so no one will doubt you .

Oh okay .

Jungkook went out of the room. You sat on the bed thinking about what he said. Taehyung really did that for me. I misunderstood him and avoided him. It's my mistake. I should apologise to him.

A smile crept on your lips at the thought taehyung requesting for you. You went to your closet and took your casuals and finally got ready.

You went outside of your room to search for taehyung. But you couldn't find him. Instead you found jungkook. He was wearing a black outfit and looked so hot.

Hey you ready ?

He asked and you nodded your head.

Come on let's go hyung is waiting in the car .

He said taking you out.

Wait , you both are coming too ?

Yes .

Why ?

What do you mean why ? It's mother's command . You can't go out alone on streets at night . Media are everywhere you know . So if we don't want any problem to be caused we should join you . Mother asked hyung to join you but since he will be alone I am also joining you guys .