13 - The Date

Bucky awkwardly stands at her door waiting for it to open. It wouldn't be awkward if there wasn't a certain assassin glaring at him the entire time. Finally breaking the silence Clint warns, "she better be home before ten."

Bucky is taken a bit aback by his statement, but he nods his head, "yeah, we should be back before then."

"Good," he states, not breaking his intimidating stare. "Also, want to give you a warning: if you so much as lay a hand on her or hurt her in any way I will make your life a living nightmare-like hell," he threatens, getting uncomfortably close to Bucky's face as he continues to glare. Bucky takes a step back and clears his throat, he wasn't expecting this at all.

When the door opens, Bucky smiles with relief. His smile quickly turns into a subtle look of shock that only Nat is able to pick up on. He scans her over looking at her light brown hair that is beautifully cascading down her back. She is wearing a low-cut black tank top that hugs her figure and exposes some of her stomach. Layered over it, she has a dark red and black coloured jacket. She has shorts that have rips in them exposing her smooth legs with converse on her feet.

Clint does not appreciate the exposed midriff and the low-cut that the shirt provides. He decides to keep his mouth shut and just yell at Natasha for letting her go out of her room dressed like that. He glares at Bucky who is scanning over her. Luckily Bucky isn't a creep so his gaze doesn't last long on certain parts of her body otherwise Clint would probably have tried to body-slammed him to the ground.

Elissa looks at Clint and remembers what Natasha was saying about him caring about her. She wants to show her gratitude and show him that she cares about him too, but she doesn't necessarily want to give him a big hug. She decides on giving him a tiny side hug that doesn't last long, before skipping over to the elevator to catch up to Bucky who hadn't realised she stopped for a moment.

Clint stares at Natasha in shock for a minute, processing what just happened. A wide grin appears on his face, "she hugged me!" Nat laughs at his excitement as she closes the door to Elissavet's room.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" Elissa questions. She doesn't like that he is making her close her eyes, but she decides to trust him this one time.

Bucky chuckles at her adorable impatience, "just wait doll, almost there." Elissa feels her stomach flutter and her heart quicken when he uses the nickname. A blush appears on her face and she tries to hide it. Bucky is able to see it and he smirks in accomplishment.

Pulling up to the destination, Bucky parks the car and tells Elissa she can open her eyes. When she opens her eyes her face immediately lights up. Bucky can't help but admire her face as she grows excited. Her eyes, which seem to shine, flicker over the amusement park, taking in everything she can see. She has never been to one before and she's always wanted to go.

"So, is this a good place for a first date?" he cockily inquires, already knowing the answer.

She turns to him and nods, "I've always wanted to go to an amusement park!"

"Well I am glad that you're finally going to have your wish come true," he grins. Looking into her eyes, he can see the excitement shine through. It's like a little kid's reaction which makes it all the more adorable to Bucky.

He steps outside the vehicle and tells her to wait. Shutting his door, he goes to her side and opens the door for her, offering his hand to help her out. She hesitates before placing her small hand on his. Elissa stands up from the car, her body very close to Bucky.

Nervously, her eyes flicker over his face trying to discern any trace hinting that he has bad intentions. Bucky's heart runs out of control. He has never gotten so close to her like this. Every time he did she would back away. He breathes in the intoxicating aroma of her perfume, it smells heavenly. For a moment the world seems to stop.