The Fear Of Rap Jin

Taehyung's Pov

I leaned back on the recliner chair, stretching and cracking my knuckles. The digital clock kept on the side table read 2:45 am. I had been typing since 4 hours and it was almost done...just 2 more paragraphs left then it'll be Jin's turn. As if on cue the man lost in his dreamland grunted in his sleep and turned to lay on his stomach.

 'Y-you hadn't saved it?' Jin exhaled sharply and said, 'You just deleted my work of 7 hours.' 

'What do we do now?' 

'Rewrite it of course you moron! I always keep a hard copy of my notes, we need to copy those again.'

'We?' 'Why do you have any problem?' 'N-no of course not!'  I shook my head vigorously.

'You wrote it down as a hard copy but couldn't you just save the file?' I dare to mumble out.

'Don't test my patience Taehyung. You're treading on really thin ice here.' He gritted out his voice heavier than ever. 

And when he was distributing the work with that look in his eyes, I took the major writing part without even complaining once. I don't think I can ever get over my fear of facing an angry Jin.

An involuntary smile etched on my face as I saw his peaceful face peaked out from the covers, a little drool slipping from his slightly parted lips to the white pillows kept under his bed. The duality of some people is insane... I shivered slightly as the AC's compressor blasted in full force chilling the already chilled room. I got up in search of the AC remote and was not surprised when I found it pressed under Jin's stomach.

My hands crawled slowly towards his slightly exposed stomach, my fingertips brushing against his well defined abs. I inhale deeply and quickly wrestle out the remote. As expected he doesn't even flinch, Jin has always been a heavy sleeper.

I glanced again at the exposed skin of his stomach. As if under a spell, my hands inched forward and carefully caressed his hard abs again. Jin squirmed a little scratching his face. I quickly retrieved my hands back and blinked hard twice.

I switched of the AC and slowly went back to the recliner chair and shakily gulped a few sips from the water bottle kept there. I touched my cheeks, my eyes bulking out as I found them steaming hot. 

"The hell?" I whisper out in the room. Not wanting to wake Jin from his peaceful slumber, I quickly started working on Jin's part as well after finishing my own. I wasn't sleepy anyways.

But something nagged me inside my head that 'not wanting to disturb his sleep' wasn't the only reason that made me work on his portion of work as well.

----

Third Persons's Pov

"Taehyung harassed me then molested my lips and then to gain sympathy from me so that I don't complain to the police did my portion of work." Jin stated seriously and frowned, confused as Jimin burst out laughing from the other end of the phone.

"Hey why are-" "God you're so dramatic Jinnie!!" Jimin squeaked out his eyes turning into crescents of moon as he laughed some more. Yoongi looked up from his coffee, curious at what was making his boyfriend laugh so hard.

Jin huffed sitting up straighter on the chair, "Shut up Jimin I'm not being overdramatic...!! He literally called me 'Baby'" He said quoting his fingers, " Wiped out ice cream from the corner of my lips, then LICKED it and then dunno why he did my portion of work last night. By the way I'm not complaining for the last part ok? That moron deserved it. But I'm just surprised you know?"

Jin rechecked the connectivity as the call went deathly silent. "Um Jimin?"

"When did he do all of these things Jin?" "Uh he called me baby when we were leaving for Amsterdam, he raped my lips yesterday and did my portion of work at around midnight today."

"Stop with those adjectives already. Not to mention that you didn't even bother informing me any of these." "Jimin I just told-" 

"I blackmailed you into telling me Jin there's a difference." Jin shuddered as he remembered the threat he had been threatened with of how Jimin wouldn't clean off the cum from his white bed sheets if he didn't open his mouth.

Jin was shaken out from his thoughts as Jimin sighed heavily from the other side of call, "Do you know what all these actions mean?" "That Taehyung's a criminal?" 

Jimin chuckled, "No pabo it means that he has feel-" "Please don't Jimin...just don't. I trusted your word and confessed him in that party 5 years ago, and what was the outcome? He literally m-made out with Jungkook right after I confessed." He hated how his voice broke at the end. 

"Jin baby I know, but what if he was drunk and was not able to distinguish between you and Jungkook maybe he thought it was you b-" "So drunk that he couldn't differentiate between his best friend for 10 years and a man he had met just 5 days prior? Chances are slim chimmy." He blinked hard at the hot tears that formed his eyes

"I-" "Can I like talk to you later? I still haven't had my breakfast yet and I'm quite hungry."

"Sure Jin I love you."

Jin smiled, "I love you too chim." 

"Jiminie pabo." Jin whispered out climbing down from his bed. "Ugh for gods' sake!" He groaned out loud as the memories from that dreadful night came gushing in his head, pics of Taehyung kissing Jungkook flashed in front of his eyes and the long suppressed tears finally forcefully made their way down his porcelain skin.

He rubbed his tears harshly after 15 minutes and took deep breaths in order to calm himself down. "You got over that Kim Seokjin! Stop crying like a pitiful fucker!" He walked into the washroom and washed his face with cold splashes of water successfully calming himself down.

He looked at his reflection after some time to make sure he didn't look like a mess. Satisfied he nodded at himself and went out of the washroom picking an outfit from his luggage. "I'll make sure to unpack today." 

He combed his hair, bringing his bangs over his eyes as to not make it obvious that he had been crying. He sighed and walked out of his room bowing his head at a few elderly people on his way to the elevator.

He got into the elevator and leaned his head on the cold metal wall as the lift descended without even stopping once. He got out of the elevator, his spirits significantly lighter as he went to have his breakfast in the food court area. 

He however froze as he spotted the familiar back of his work partner and a thought came into his mind- 'Why was it that I didn't get a funny feeling in my stomach when Jimin called me baby but surely did when Taehyung called me one?'

Suddenly he lost all his appetite and only wanting to curl up in his bed and not do anything with the man smiling and waving at him with a boxy smile.

----

A/N

Sooo a final chapter before I go and face my doom tomorrow :) 

I seriously don't know what made me write this chapter. I was literally blank about writing this and it usually takes me 4-5 days to write a single chap but I thought and wrote this chap within one hour! I dunno whether this part even makes any sense *-*

And I really want to thank you guys for all the support! It really makes my day
T-T ❤

Anyways, vote, comment and share if you liked this chapterr!

Sanitize, wear masks and stay safe y'all!

BORAHAE

💜