Chapter 34:

Kahron

"See I knew yall asses didn't wanna just come to New York just to go no fuckin shopping." I said as we got off the plane after overhearing Asia and Nee talking.

"Yes we did. Now take us to your house. That's where Mogul's at right?" Nee asks.

"I told you not to bring they crazy asses with us." Q said.

"Bitch." Nee said pushing Mo's shoulder. "You suppose to be focused for this mission."

"I'm sorry it's just so beautiful." She said staring at the ring on her finger. I grinned shaking my head. Spoiled ass.

"Great. Now it's just me and you Asia. We're the only ones that can fight anyways."

"Who the fuck are yall fighting?" I ask.

"If Mogul is cheating, like we think. Asia's gonna beat his ass and I'ma beat the bitches ass."

"Q do you hear this shit?" I ask. "Ya woman is literally fuckin crazy."

"That's why I'm with her. Crazy woman, crazy pussy." Q said.

"Quentin don't get punched in ya face." Nee said.

"My boy is not fuckin cheating on Asia. Yall honestly can't believe that." I said.

"He has before." Asia said.

"And? People can't change?"

"I agree with Kahron. I don't think Mogul would come this far just to throw it all away." Mo said.

"Have a lil faith in my brother." I said throwing my arm over Asia's shoulder.

Nee scuffed. "I'll believe it when I see it."

"Watch I'ma call him, on speaker, and everything." I said once we were all in the car.

"Bruh, what the fuck is going on? The girls are over here thinking you cheating on Asia."

"What the fuck? I'm not fuckin cheating on A. I been gave that cheating shit the fuck up. I've did it, lost Asia, and regretted it. Trust, won't be doing that shit again." Mogul said.

I muted the phone. "See." I said then unmuted it.

"Yo I gotta tell you something, but don't tell Morgan. Not yet at least." He said.

"Uhhhh, Mo is right here." I said.

"In New York?"

"Yeah."

"Shit."

"Ooh sister's coming? Awh I can't wait to see her." A female voice spoke in the back.

"Bitch stay ya hoe ass the fuck over there and out of my fuckin conversation. Yo bruh get ya hoe ass daughter." He said to whoever was with him.

"Who the fuck are you talking to? Who's there with you?" I ask.

"That's what I didn't want Morgz to know about yet, but looks like there's no fuckin choice now."

********

Morgan

"Mogul don't be having us walking in on no bullshit. Don't forgot Mo is pregnant." Kahron said.

"Well this is some bullshit alright." Mogul said sighing.

"Lord please be with me and my hands right now because if this is who I think it is in here I'm gonna beat her ass." We all stared at Nee as she had her head bowed and eyes closed. "Amen."