★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴇʏᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ]彡★

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐      -Trigger Warning: Gore, PTSD- └─────•✧✧• ─────┘

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐ -Trigger Warning: Gore, PTSD- └─────•✧✧• ─────┘

"Now Mr.Ford, let me tell you a story."

"There once was a group of people, a special group of people who lived in peace and never bothered anybody." The girl spoke as she tightened the tie into a gag to silence the man.

"You might be wondering what made these people so special Mr.Ford, well I'll tell ya!" The girl then proceeded to bring her left pointer finger and pointed it at her scarlet color eye.

"These Mr.Ford. You see, these are called eyes, every human is born with a set, but what made their eyes so special. When we're hit with intense emotion they turn scarlet! We also can get stronger when our eyes are scarlet as well."

"We knew that our eyes scare others who aren't accustomed to seeing such a color, so we hid away, we secluded ourselves."

The young girl pauses just to continue once more. "But did you know that not all of us had the scarlet eyes? Only 37 of us had scarlet eyes, 37 people out of 128. So you can already see that there weren't many of us, to begin with."

"-Yet all of them had the same fate. All of them except for me. Y'know I ran away right? I was thirteen when I ran away from my clan, my people. I couldn't wait to take the exam so I thought I was ready enough to explore and know the world beyond our little forests."

"I was wrong. Everyone is so hateful, selfish, and just pure evil. Children are starving on the streets as old rich men make a profit off of them, there's no good here."

"So, after a year, I decided to return to my clan, knowing that I would be welcomed back, but with discipline of course. Yet when I arrived back home do you know what I saw William?"

The girl stopped and looked at the man who is now crying beneath her, shaking his head in ignorance.

"Do you know how the Kurtas became extinct?!" She yelled at the man below her, her voice no longer sultry or alluring but dark and terrifying, filled with rage and somber.

Once again William shook his head denying her question.

"When I returned, there was more than just scarlet, there was crimson, that's what I was welcomed home with, The bodies of men, women and their children scattered across the forest floor, there were skeletons of our homes, burnt to ashes, horses slaughtered, destruction aplenty."

The girl's fists were clenched as she continues to speak, her eyes bright and filled with undying fury.

"I ran to them, all of them, trying to find anyone who happened to be alive but every single damn time I turned one of my clan over, I was met with holes that were filled with empty voids."