☾𝙇𝙐𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙔𝘾𝙀 - 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩☽

𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛

𝙥𝙧𝙮𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨' 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙮𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭⚠︎︎

𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"I just feel like y'all spend too much time together." Amber rolled her eyes.

"I mean, we are best friends." I shrugged, not knowing where this was going.

"How would you feel if I spent all my time with my best friend? Y'all are always together!"

"We've been friends since forever, of course we're going to spend a lot of time together! And I wouldn't care if you spent time with your best friend, that's your best friend, and I can't break that bond." I defended Pryce and I's friendship. "Just because you blow off your friends just to spend time with me, doesn't mean I have to do the same!"

"You know what, if you don't cut him off, we can't be together anymore!" She exclaimed.

My eyes widened. "Why are you making me choose, Pryce is literally just my best friend!"

"Because you guys spend too much time together, and I'm tired of it. Do you know how embarrassing it is to have to say no to double dates! I want to do cute couple shit with you, but you want to do cute couple shit with Pryce tag! Cut him off or we done!"

I sighed. Pryce was my best friend, but Amber was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. "Alright."

"And do it right now, so I know you actually did it!"