Son Hak x male reader part 2

Manga: Yona of the Dawn
Title: Misunderstanding

Plot: Do they make up?

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Severe foul language
------------------------------

For the next few days (Y/n) was constantly in a bad mood. There were eye bags under his eyes. Students and teachers were worried about him, and Yona was still trying to figure out what happened.

He wouldn't tell her about it at all, he even stopped hanging out with them... Or was it only Hak?

From her observations, (Y/n) has been avoiding Hak for the past few days and even her when Hak was with her. Didn't Hak reject (Y/n)? She knew Hak also liked him back and was only teasing (Y/n) wanting compliments from the other. Hak wasn't in a good mental state either, his crush is avoiding him and he doesn't know what was wrong!

It was frustrating! The only thing he could think of was that kiss the girl gave him.

"Is there ANYTHING that went wrong after you left the gates with that girl!?" Yona asked, pulling her hair out, it must be something during that time since before that (Y/n) seemed fine. "...well.." Hak whispered don't want to remember the bad memory, with a sigh he continued, "She kissed me--"

"SHE DID WHAT?!?!?" Yona screamed, attracting attention. It was lunchtime and (Y/n) wasn't with them, they couldn't find him. "THAT LITTLE BITCH KISSED YOU!?" Whispers sounded around them about what Yona shouted.

It wasn't the first time someone has confessed. Only the brave ones dare to do so everyone else is too scared. Even though the three were extremely nice, the rest of the school isn't since they'll just be laughed at when rejected.

(Y/n) being missing from the group is already attracting their attention, especially when one of them is going crazy over it.

"I am SO going to beat her up!" Yona said, rolling up her sleeves, "Where is she?" Hak has never seen Yona like this, he was a bit frightened for sure. He pointed towards a group of girls and Yona immediately perked up. A smile settled on her face and Hak felt a shiver down his spine.

She had a 'kind' smile on her face as she approached them overhearing the words "...He's my boyfriend now." The smile on her face got wider. "So..." She started interrupting their conversation. "Who kissed Hak? I wanna congratulate you--"

Before Yona can finish she was interpreted, making her even more pissed. "I did!" It was the girl that kissed Hak a few days ago, she was bragging about it to her friends shamelessly and even said some false stuff. Yona slowly walked towards the girl and gripped her hair pulling the girl's head back.

Yona's face turned black, "Then you're the bitch who broke up my friends." "No, I didn't! He was the one who kissed me!"

"Stop lying." Hak's voice immediately shut her up, "You forced the kiss when I wasn't paying attention."

"Babe! You can't keep our relationship forever." The girl whined, "And help me." Hak's face turned black and cold. What did he do to attract a girl like that? Her friends were just on the side watching, too scared to move in case they accidentally offended the two.

"We were never dating and never will, don't even get that thought into your dying brain." How dare she break up the relationship between him and (Y/n).

Then something finally clicked, "...Did (Y/n) see that?" He questioned thinking back to the situation. "He did, didn't he--"

"Then go talk to him and explain the situation!" Yona said, "I'll deal with her."

Hak turned and walked away, he didn't know what was going to happen to the girl but he didn't care. He spent the rest of the day trying to find (Y/n), of course, the said man was trying to avoid him so of course, he wasn't going to find him.