00 • Character Introduction

Character Profile:
Name: Hoshizora Inori [星空 祈璃]
D.O.B: 18 December

Family:
Hoshizora Shizuku [星空 雫](Grandmother)
Hoshizora Hizashi [星空 陽射] (Brother)
Hoshizora Getsumei [星空 月明] (Brother)

Meaning:
Hoshizora [星空] means "starry sky"
Inori [祈璃] means "prayer" and "crystal"
Hizashi [陽射] means "sunlight"
Getsumei [月明] means "moonlight"
Shizuku [雫] means "droplet"

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Star Breathing:

First Constellation: Dash of the Ram
The user will kick the ground and run straight at a blinding speed to behead the enemy.

Second Constellation: Gallop of the Bull
Running in a zigzag pattern to confuse and behead the enemy. The user would run on their toes and would look as if they were floating. The user could also use the walls or trees as their footing, and further accelerate themselves.

Third Constellation: Mischief of the Twins
This form relies on the user's ability to perform flips, especially without much footing. The user will unleash slashes toward the enemy while performing flips and backflips.

Fourth Constellation: Stealth of the Crab
The user will use the hidden blade in their shoes to behead the enemy. This form is created in anticipation of the user losing their ability to use their arms.

Fifth Constellation: Tornado of the Lion
The user will do a series of pirouettes and behead the enemy while spinning. They can also twist their bodies mid-air to behead the enemy while moving in circular motions.

Sixth Constellation: Dance of the Maiden
Users will drastically change their tempo and their speed, causing their enemy to be disoriented. The increased speed will result in a cloning illusion, further confusing the enemy.

Seventh Constellation: Judgement of the Scales
A series of strong slashes that could scatter or behead multiple enemies at once. Can be done by leaping towards the sky and slashing circularly repeatedly while they are landing or making strong circular slashes that could deflect anything. It will look as if the sword became a whip from how fast and strong the attack is.

Eighth Constellation: Sting of the Scorpion
The user will strike at the enemy with blinding speed, thrusting their sword before slashing it.

Ninth Constellation: Arrow of the Archer
A combination of Thunder, Wind, and Fire Breathing that has a wide attack range. The user will follow the enemy at a blinding speed and create a strong slash that will make it look like an arrow of fire is bending and chasing after the target. This form requires a massive amount of speed and strength that could tear the user's muscles if used beyond the user's physical limits.

Tenth Constellation: Clairvoyance of the Goat
Raises the user's kinetic vision, thus giving the user the ability to use their battle IQ to analyze and predict the enemy's attack pattern. Prolonged usage will strain the user's eyes and cause ruptured blood vessels, resulting in partial or complete blindness. This form is the incomplete and less effective version of the Vermillion Equinoctial Eyes.

Eleventh Constellation: Tsunami of the Water Bearer
Like a tsunami, the user will deflect all attacks coming their way at an imperceptible speed while dashing forward and beheading the enemy.

Twelfth Constellation: Flow of the Fish
The user will weave through the gaps of the enemy's attack, like a fish swimming against a strong current. When the enemy has an opening, no matter how small, the user will attack it.

Thirteenth Constellation: Coils of the Serpent Bearer
A combination of the Serpent and Moon Breathing where the user curves their sword in multiple angles to perform a wide-ranged mass decapacitation while they are moving. This form relies on the user's speed, strength, and accuracy with the sword. Straining this form will result in torn muscles.

Last Constellation: Prayer of the Constellations
A series of unpatterned attacks using the previous thirteen forms and other breathing forms, pushing past the user's limit to perform a prolonged attack of slashes, thrusts, and kicks. The user will attack with instant analyzing. This form is very difficult to do because the user will have no tempo or change their tempo almost instantly, causing the user to quickly run out of stamina and strength.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

星の呼吸 (Hoshi no Kokyuu)

1. 壱ノ星座: 牡羊の疾走 (Ichi no Seiza: Ohitsuji no Shissou)
2. 弐ノ星座: 牡牛の駈ける (Ni no Seiza: Oushi no Kakeru)
3. 参ノ星座: 双子の座悪戯 (San no Seiza: Futago no Itazura)
4. 肆ノ星座: 蟹の密かな (Shi no Seiza: Kani no Hisokana)
5. 伍ノ星座: 獅子の竜巻 (Go no Seiza: Shishi no Tatsumaki)
6. 陸ノ星座: 乙女の舞 (Roku no Seiza: Otome no Mai)
7. 漆ノ星座: 天秤の判決 (Shichi no Seiza: Tenbin no Hanketsu)
8. 捌ノ星座: 蠍の刺す (Hachi no Seiza: Sasori no Sasu)
9. 玖ノ星座: 射手の矢 (Ku no Seiza: Ite no Ya)
10. 拾ノ星座: 山羊の千里眼 (Juu no Seiza: Yagi no Senrigan)
11. 拾壱ノ星座: 水瓶の津波 (Juuichi no Seiza: Mizugame no Tsunami)
12. 拾弐ノ星座: 魚の流動 (Juuni no Seiza: Sakana no Ryuudou)
13. 拾参ノ星座: 蛇遣いの渦状 (Juusan no Seiza: Hebitsukai no Kajou)
14. 終ノ星座: 星座の祈り (Tsui no Seiza: Seiza no Inori)

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Character:

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Enjoy this rewritten version :)

Oh, this story has a playlist now
I present to you 'Let's Be Stars Together'

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1qD2peUlXvXF0WQeDJ1JRO?si=dda38bd3e7f04783

(It's in Spotify with the same name as my wattpad username) 

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥

MysticBlue1102 made a fanart and I'm so touched 💜💜💜