Chapter 7: This Is Who You Are

Busan, South Korea

Busan, South Korea

"Welcome to Earth, Your Highness"

Namjoon was alarmed when an old man went near them and kneel, even more so when they can speak their language.

"Who are you?! and how did you know me?!" He asked.

"Your Highness, we are your people, we are the people of the House of Kyris and Seladona, and loyal servants of Hynassy '' "We know the moment we saw your majestic emerald eyes that you are of royal blood" a man said.

"Kyris?" "Seladona?" "Do you mean that you're from the Earldom of Kyris and Marquisate of Seladona?"

"Yes Your Highness, my name is Choi Shu, I was a servant from Kyris before I became the butler of Hynassy" Shu said, he examined everyone of them but he couldn't find a lie in their heart and soul.

"I am the Crown Prince of Abelia, Namjoon Dan Abelia, this is Lady Chaeyoung Gan Trian, the 2nd daughter of Marquis of Trian, and the right arm of The Sword" All of them bow their heads.

"Blessing and Prosperity to the Future Sun of Abelia"

The maids insisted that both Chaeyoung and him take a bath because their clothes are untidy and dirty.

After Namjoon took a bath they gave him a much comfortable clothes and after that they directed him to their drawing room and gave him tea.

"If all the families who serve Hynassy are still alive, why didn't you go back? How is the shield?" He asked them but all of their faces said something different.

"Yes your highness, the inheritor of Chronos Til is well and alive" Shu said. "But.." he paused. "His power is sealed," he said.

"Why?" He asked.

"It was ordered by his grace Emil, the late Duke of Hynassy" "That his grandson's power will not be known including himself" Namjoon was confused.

"Tell me everything" He commanded him, but Shu was hesitant to say it and when he was about to say another word the door was opened catching their attention.

"The power of Chronos Til was uncontrolled when the young lord was born, he is the first ever inheritor that inherited both time and telekinesis and so his power surges that almost made the time clocks backward in this world"

"His mortal mother died from giving birth because she has no power to control him and his father, was overpowered by the young lord along with the earl and marquis, who died protecting him"

"My husband, sacrificed himself just to seal the power of chronos til in his heart" "As Vita gave a Prophecy to him that the seal could only be broken by The Sword, no greater power could ever break it or the Young Lord Jungkook will stop his time permanently" an old woman said, who entered the drawing room with a smile on her face and chaeyoung behind her along with few other maids.