Chapter 11

(Hey wanna zoom in to give it a little bit of an effect?)

Calculating Results....

Please Select from the following...

A
B
C
D

Please select one of the options

A

C
D

CALULATING...

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT OPTION B?

YES                 NO

↑                         

Option B has been selected calculating story....

LOADING...

LOADING...

LOADING...

I said I was loading you dumb cunt ⸨◺_◿⸩.......

LOADING...

Loading complete!

Thank you for reading, the option you have chosen has been cast, enjoy the rest of the story. 。^‿^。

Dinner was nice I eat all my pizza witch surprised the boys, but made Victoria laugh and pat my back. we were now going to another table, which I assume was the game table.

"Y/n sit next to me!"  Heavy says happily patting the seat next to him, Dee looked away but he looked at me then the seat next to him as if mentally hoping I would sit there.

"Now boys, Y/n can sit where ever she wants," Glam says, I grab a chair and push in between the boys to satisfy them both.

"it's fine, I've dealt with siblings before, you should see my friend Katie's house! 10 kids, so it was very fun during game night." I explain to him, he chuckles covering his mouth with his hand.

"well no need to worry dear, we only have another person coming to play so don't worry," Glam says I nod soon enough Victoria comes out with some chips and a ciggy with cards

"found it, let's go over the rules of poker my fellow degenerates," she says placing it on the table making it shake slightly, she takes a seat. Mary stood in the corner I look over at her.

"You sure you don't wanna play mary? it'll be fun!" I say with excitement, she gulps and gives me a nervous smile.

"N-no thank you, I'm good I'll just watch," she says I nod while the other stare at her slightly confused.

"Whoever wins gets?" heavy says confused.

"we're with you heavy, were playing with debtors' rights, where you play off you're lost with hard labor," Dee explains playing his head on his hands, what a Strange pose. heavy looks at him confused, he sighs.

"Whoever loses get's cleaning duty for a week." dee says, Heavy gasps in shock I giggle at the boy.

"wait a minute does that mean dad has to clean? or Y/n?" He asks pointing to us.