Yandere Kaeya X Reader

My last request was even weirder. I'd do Paimon instead.

But Ima do Kaeya and then Do Lisa or maybe Amber. (Gender neutral).

KAEYA X READER.

It was such a pretty day, as you arrived in Monstadt. After the Holy lyre had been returned and healed by Venti, your best friend; Lumine, Dilic and Acting Grand Master- Jean, you decided to roam around Monstadt for a bit before taking off to Liyue with Lumine.

You were Roaming around without any place in mind, before finding yourself beside a real hottie next to Good Hunter.

He asked for Mushroom Skewers and you tried to say the same but your stare on his face was too intent, that you totally forgot what you were going to say.

He giggled at your messed up words.

"Enjoying the view", he said smirking.

You were shaken back to reality, and while rubbing your neck you turned around awkwardly and then decided to ask for Hash Browns, something on sale that day.

He then asked you if you would mind having your snacks with him.

You blushed and looked the other way. Why was this hottie, who could get any girl to fall in love with him, asking you out.

You heard from Diluc about what a flirt Kaeya was and then decided he was just messing with you.

Your blush disappeared and you declined his tempting offer.

His eyes narrowed, and as you were about to leave.

You only managed a few steps, before your hand was grabbed by his strong and soft ones.

The grip was too strong.

"Now, now, its not polite to decline such a kind offer."

You decided its useless to argue.

You sat down, him on the opposite side. Even though you were quite at first, his charming voice got you to open up and in a few minutes you guys were talking as if you had been friends all your life.

Lumine entered the scene and greeted both of us. You could literally see the smile fade from Kaeya's face.

Weird.

After a minute of small talk, Lumine kindly apologized to Kaeya and said that we have to get going.

His eyes widened.

"WHERE?" he asked, his charming voice being replaced by an angry and mad voice.

"Lumine, give us a minute", You said. That was your biggest mistake.

She kind of hesitated and even asked if she should stay, but you were persistent and asked her to visit Lisa, since she had work with her.

She left.

"Look, I'M sorry if you think I am interested, but im not. You are just a flirt and I geninuely thought you were a good person a few moments ago. But you're just sick."

And you left there leaving a psycho and angry Kaeya.

You thought that was the end of it, but you were wrong on so many accounts.

You decided to visit the Librarian too, but when you reached, no one was to be found.

You knew Lumine was not the kind of person to not disappear and if she had to, she would tell you.

You searched around the whole Monstadt city for her, avoiding the apartments of Knights of Favonius.

You knew Kaeya lived there, and you needed to avoid him on all costs.