50. Three's a Crowd

(TW: THE TITLE MEANS NSFW. Skip if uncomfortable with language, fingering, corruption, somnophilia, exhibitionism, more to come.)

"G'morning, sleeping beauty."

The subtle purr shook you gently from your slumber.

"Five more minutes," you grumbled in fatigue.

Blinking through your blurry eyes, though, you could barely focus on your surroundings as you searched for cover from the cold in the bedroom.

Except...you weren't even in the bedroom.

Rather than your familiar fleece blanket, your knuckles hit a wooden tabletop.

The pain was enough to stir you alert this time, and as your lids fluttered open, you became suddenly aware of a squelching sound oscillating between your thighs.

What—?

"Looks like somebody is finally awake. Took you long enough."

Glancing down to the voice, your eyes nearly popped out of its sockets.

Muzan, smiling like an absolute idiot, was bent over your figure on the dining table with nothing but his black yukata that fell very loosely—a bit too loosely—on his body.

He had hastily pushed away your own robe's thin fabric, exposing your naked body to the world as he pressed sloppy kisses on your shoulder.

His head was angled so that his lips could trail along your collarbone next, sucking and adding in little nips of his canines as he traveled from the collarbone to your neck.

One of his hands had reached down to massage your soft thighs, caressing them with his pretty and smooth fingers.

But, his other hand...

His other hand had two digits—no, three—pushed inside your cunt, which was already so embarrassingly wet after Muzan's been playing with your pussy for who knew how long.

You hated that, even though you should be upset, you weren't.

That was because your husband knew exactly what he was doing with you.

He didn't have to tell you that he'd been around for a millennium for you to feel his experience built from centuries of practice.

His deft fingers pumped slowly—so teasingly slow—inside your sopping hole, curling up and rubbing well at that spongy spot he knew you like from the sighs you were making.

As your husband sweetly urged your arousal to completely drench his hands, the familiar, stirring feeling in your stomach was back.

"You woke up just in time for the performance," Muzan mumbled at the curve of your neck, coaxing a soft moan from you the moment his fingers dipped further into your velvety walls.

Then, he smirked against your skin. "So, can our princess play with us?"

Our princess?

Us?

Your mind smashed the emergency brake, breaking up the haze in your thoughts.

What in the world—?

As if Muzan could detect your surprise, he pressed one last kiss at your ear before straightening up with a mocking laugh, fingers leaving your pussy drenched in your juices.

"Allow me to introduce you to our special guest."

Grinning, the demon stepped aside to reveal another male with his wrists tied behind him.