⓿➑

Mikey wasn't feeling like talking to anyone

Mikey wasn't feeling like talking to anyone. He left for his work while Coco was asleep in his bed and appointed Kakucho and Sanzu to take care of her while he was gone. They entered Mikey's room, carefully, and went to to his bed to see the little girl sleeping like a cute child she is.

"It's a shame that we have to wake her up." Sanzu chuckled at her cute state.

"And if we don't, her father will kill us." Kakucho gently shook the little girl.

"Coco, wake up." He gently spoke. She immediately opened her eyes when she didn't recognise the voice. She flinched when she saw Kakucho and Sanzu. She sat up and rubbed her while looking down, not wanting to make eye contact with the men.

"Where's daddy?" She asked.

"Oh, he's at work, he had to go early today." Kakucho replied.

"I hope he slept." Coco spoke.

"Aww, she's so caring." Sanzu smiled.

"You'll be with us the whole day, go change." Kakucho spoke.

"Yes, umm..." Coco didn't know what to call him.

"Call me Kaku-chan." He chuckled.

"Yes, Kaku-chan." She gave a faint smile.

She jumped off of her bed and Kakucho helped her go to her room. Sanzu on the other hand, heard a car entering inside the house. He looked out the window and saw Hanae and Ayaka.

"Boss is gonna kill her." He smirked and took out his phone.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Mikey was in his office, looking out the window when his phone rang. He sighed and took it out of his pocket to see Sanzu calling him.

"He better not have done anything to Coco..." Mikey muttered.

"Yes?"