Chapter 21

The rough guy is also very troubled

    Gu Feng frowned, "Look at what you eat every day. If you live alone, your body can really hold it?"

    Yu Baoyuan raised his brows, "Why are you suddenly concerned about my body? Are you struggling? "For

    a long time, Gu Feng's low voice sounded again, "Don't be too stubborn, I'm not malicious."

    Yu Baoyuan said nothing.

    Gu Feng glanced at him, his voice still calm, "You can move out. But the taro has to stay."

    Yu Baoyuan immediately stared with anger, "Why! The taro is my cat!"

    "You have evidence. Is it?" Gu Feng's eyes were firm, "Do you have an adoption certificate?"

    Yu Baoyuan gritted his teeth, "Then you let Taro decide who to go with!"

    Gu Feng curled up his lips, "There is no such rule in the law. If you can't get it out, Certificate, then it proves that you are an undocumented adoption. I will contact a lawyer to change the ownership of the taro to my name."

    "Damn," Yu Bao blushed with anger, "Can you commit this? What is the Gu Group? Are you going to close down? You are greedy even for a cat!"

    Gu Feng was not irritated by his provocation, and calmly put down his knife, "Either you move alone. Or, you live in the same place with taro. "

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Gu Feng's eyes as if he was about to spew out flames.

    Gu Feng is pinching his weakness!

    He just expected that he would not abandon the taro and leave alone.

    For a long time, he threw down the knife and fork bitterly, took a deep breath, and calmly said: "Okay, I live with you. But I have the conditions."

    "You said."

    "We will sign the lease and exempt from liability when we go back . A treaty. The rental period is three months. I will pay you rent, utilities, and property fees at the market price, and I will not owe anything."

    He didn't want to owe Gu Feng even after the breakup.

    Since we broke up, the accounts that should be settled must be settled one by one, so as not to get troubled.

    Gu Feng pointed his finger at the table, nodded for a long time, and reluctantly agreed.

    At this moment, Gu Feng's phone vibrated.

    He looked at the telegraph, and answered the phone: "Mr. Meng?" When

    Yu Baoyuan saw him saying this, he looked around. Sure enough, not far away he saw a man in a dark blue shirt, calling at Gu Feng. Beckoned.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the man, and the more he looked at it, the more familiar he became. With a turn of my heart, I suddenly remembered, isn't this man the same rough man who was lying beside the doctor with his face on the day he went to the obstetric check-up?

    Gu Feng walked over and saw a wonderful woman sitting opposite President Meng. Seeing Gu Feng coming, the woman smiled softly, "Cousin, are you here?" It

    was Gu Ying.

    Gu Feng hummed briefly, and shook hands with President Meng. "

    Meng Manglong is also eating here?" Meng Manglong loosened his tie wearily. He is big and has a strong upper body, holding the dark blue shirt a little tight, "Mr. Gu, you hurry up and take your Miss Gu home. I want to eat a quiet meal alone."

    Yu Baoyuan watched. There was a hint of playfulness in the eyes of the situation at the scene.

    It seems a bit of a story.

    Gu Ying pulled her curly chestnut hair to one side, her smile did not fade, "Meng, it's just a meal, don't you need to be outside, drink a glass of red wine?"

    "Okay," Gu Feng's face was slightly cold. "Gu Ying, you go back first."

    Gu Ying's face was a little embarrassed, and she was a little bit coquettish, "Cousin..."

    "Go back."

    Seeing Gu Feng's tone became harsher, Gu Ying finally didn't dare to retort her coquettishly.

    The Gu Group is Gu Feng's world. They have to rely on Gu Feng to take money and live in luxury. Therefore, as long as Gu Feng speaks harshly, she has no guts to resist.

    Gu Ying dullly picked up her bag, and walked towards the door with her slender high heels. Before leaving, those beautiful eyes with exquisite eye makeup and inexplicable emotions gave Meng Manglong a deep look.

    Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan and sat down opposite Meng Manglong and sighed, "Meng Mang, my cousin is causing you trouble again."

    Meng Manglong put down his knife and fork, "...it's okay."

    "You and Gu Regarding Ying's engagement, I will find a way, don't worry." Gu Feng said.

    Meng Manglong leaned tiredly on the back of his chair. A tall man, staring at the ceiling sullenly, was a bit wronged, "Hey, he has ignored me for a month..."