Chapter 23

Seemingly shrewd but stupid

    Gu Feng was slightly startled, "No."

    Yu Baoyuan's expression was still a bit ugly, "Then you are so weird today, what do you want to do?"

    Gu Feng turned the steering wheel, his expression changed slightly, "Don't think too much. "

    Come on," Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath, turned his head and looked out the window, "After breaking up, I suddenly felt guilty in my heart? Enough for you, don't come to this set."

    Gu Feng only felt that he was just a little bit distracted. he spoke worthless, all of a sudden my heart some anger, "I send you kindly, accept it on the line, where did so many ideas!"

    Yu Bao yuan looked out the window the rapid retrogression of trees, lush foliage through the trees, can Seeing the bright city lights passing by in the cool night like a meteor, he sighed, "Gu Feng."

    Seeing his calm look, Gu Feng breathed a sigh of relief, "Yeah."

    Yu Baoyuan stared out blankly, " You are such a shrewd person in the mall, how can you be emotionally stupid like a pig?"

    Gu Feng's face suddenly became dark.

    "Not only is he stupid like a pig, but he is always stubborn like a dog." Yu Baoyuan continued his vicious comments.

    Gu Feng's face became more and more ugly.

    Yu Baoyuan sighed, "Look, you gave me a cake, but you don't even understand why you want to do this. The pig will cry a few times when you see the three characters in the slaughterhouse, but you don't know the fact that you love me. Dare to admit it."

    "

    Okay , shut up!" Yu Baoyuan and Yu Guang cast a sideways glance at Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng's sympathy for him made him feel like he was slapped.

    Hot shame.

    "I know," Yu Baoyuan put the bag on his lap, "I will accept this cake, as it is your compensation for mistreatment of me. But in the future," he took a deep breath, "No matter what you think. , Don’t do anything to me that crosses the line. I don’t want it, and you don’t deserve it.”

    Gu Feng squeezed his hands tightly on the steering wheel, and the blue veins were slightly protruding.

    Yu Baoyuan knew that Gu Feng had a kind of anger that his good intentions had been ruined by him, but he didn't pay attention to him anymore, turning his head to lie down.

    In the beautifully packaged paper bag, the sweet and greasy fragrance of the handmade cake floated out, which directly caught his sense of smell.

    Yu Baoyuan swallowed silently, like a thief, slipped his fingers into the paper bag and scraped lightly on the handmade cake.

    After that, as if accidentally, he quietly licked his fingers.

    So sweet.

    The sweet to bitter heart trembled slightly.

    How long have you not eaten something so sweet?

    It has been too long, until the memory is blurred.

    The night wind was fierce, and poured into the car through the gap of the open window, and into the eye socket, making Yu Baoyuan's eyes suddenly sore.

    He sniffed and tightened the paper bag in his hand.

    Gu Feng was an idiot.

    How could he sympathize with him after breaking up, thinking about being nice to him?

    The relationship between the two of them should be cold and isolated. It should be like the penguins in the Antarctic and the bears in the Arctic.

    It should definitely be this way.

    Gu Feng can't be so self-righteous, and even give some kind of sweetness casually after they broke up.

    Such sweetness is hurtful enough.

    The lights and meteors outside still flashed tirelessly. Yu Baoyuan didn't even know it. His silly look with red bloodshot eyes was clearly reflected on the car window.

    Gu Feng still drove the car, his lips pressed tightly, as if he was enduring something.

    His heart was full of injustice and anger at this time, and he felt that his kindness was said to be like this, and he was really angry. Therefore, he didn't say a word coldly and didn't turn his head.

    Obviously, you can see Yu Baoyuan reflected on the car window as soon as you turn your head.