Chapter 30

Fate

    "The ones that can come today are of better quality," Lu Yang pointed, his eyes gleaming like stars, "You have to keep your eyes open and look for the right one. Look at that," he said. Pointing to a man sitting at a small table over there, "I saw him when I went to the gym, don't you think he is so abstinent now, he takes off his clothes, that male dog's waist is really good!"

    Yu Baoyuan just looked at him. The group of men walking around in front of me was dazzled.

    He never expected that there were so many in this group.

    Everyone looked serious, and the elites were abstinent. It turned out that the foundation had long been behind.

    It makes people sigh.

    Looking back and forth, the bartender brought up two glasses of wine, "

    Please take your time." Lu Yang took one and pushed the other to Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan waved his hands again and again, "I won't drink this."

    Lu Yang took a sip of the liquor, "Okay, then you can order it yourself. They have a very good selection of wine here, and they have all the sake, rum, and vodka."

    Yu Baoyuan turned around and looked. The bartender waiting for the guests to order, "Do you have cereal here?"

    "I wipe it," Lu Yang spewed out with a sip of wine, "Yu Baoyuan, what do you drink? You drink cereal at a wild beast party? You have a brain. Isn’t it a problem?” The

    bartender seemed to be a little embarrassed. He held his chin on thinking for a long time, “Sorry, there is no oatmeal in the bar... However, today I just brought a pack of my great-grandmother’s high-calcium oatmeal, how about..."

    "Come on, thank you."

    Lu Yang looked at Yu Baoyuan's eyes all of a sudden, "Brother Bao, why have you been like a bird for so many years?"

    "Where is it? " Yu Baoyuan Weile, "Physical condition It's special, you can't drink."

    Lu Yang snorted disdainfully, turning his head and continuing to see through every man present.

    The bartender quickly made the oatmeal and brought it over. Yu Baoyuan thanked him and was about to drink it. Who knew that Lu Yang suddenly grabbed his wrist and said incoherently, "He, he, he passed over!"

    Yu Baoyuan said. He tilted his head suspiciously, "Who?"

    "The male dog waist man I told you about, he is coming to me!"

    Yu Baoyuan turned his chair and looked intently, and sure enough, a man turned towards them. coming. As the sexy man got closer and closer, Yu Baoyuan could see his appearance through the light.

    He breathed suddenly.

    It's actually fucking Lu Yang!

    Lu Yang walked to Yu Baoyuan and stood still, smiling softly, "Assistant Yu, meet again!"

    "...Lu Yang?"

    Lu Yang stared at Yu Baoyuan, "You call me?"

    "No," Yu Baoyuan hurriedly Waved his hand, "He is also called Lu Yang, and you are also called Lu Yang, you two...fate?"

    Lu Yang gulped while looking at the handsome man in front of him.

    Lu Yang held the goblet and touched the wine glass in Lu Yang's hand. "Hello, Bao Yuan's friend?"

    Lu Yang looked pretty sullen at ordinary times, but at a critical moment, he suddenly started to drop the chain.

    At this moment, when a handsome guy like Lu Yang took the initiative to talk, he shivered like a hairless chicken in the winter, "1.78 meters, 60 weight, single, size zero."

    Lu Yang's smile froze on his face. .

    "No, no, I mean...that..."

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes secretly looking at Lu Yang.

    Here is the real counsel.

    In order to alleviate the atmosphere, he smiled slightly at Lu Yang, "Unexpectedly, President Lu turned out to be..."

    "Don't you think I'm gay too?" Lu Yang raised his eyebrows, "I think I have been very obvious in normal times. Is it because I am not gay enough?"

    "Enough is enough, it's good and good. "Yu Baoyuan smiled and glanced at Lu Yang beside him.

    The guy halazi is almost dripping down.

    He hurriedly stabbed Lu Yang with his elbow, "Speaking, silly?"

    Lu Yang shrankly put down the wine glass, "Actually, I didn't mean that..."

    Yu Baoyuan was afraid that Lu Yang would say something wrong, so he directly hugged Lu Yang. On the shoulder of Mr. Lu, he smiled and said: "Mr. Lu, let me give you a formal introduction. This is my classmate, Lu Yang. The pronunciation of the name is the same as you, but he is the road of the road, the ocean of the ocean. Do you... know each other?"

    Lu Yang nodded politely, and asked Lu Yang, "It's nice to meet you. What do you do?"

    Lu Yang lowered his head shyly,

    "I'm a duck."

    ???????? ???????