First Day

Cover art belongs to CottonLilith. Check them out

A boy with white fluffy hair opened his eyes. He sat up in his bed and stretched.

"Ah... wait, what time is it?" He asked. He checked the time on a nearby clock.

"Wait... no no no! I can't be late on day one!" The boy exclaimed. He quickly got out of bed, but fell over doing so. He got up and got dressed in his school's uniform as fast as possible. The uniform consisted of black pants, a white button up, and a tan sweater over it. He grabbed his phone from nearby. It was already 7:50AM. School started at 8. (More details later)

He had 10 minutes to get to school.

"I really have to get going!" The boy shouted. He ran out of his room, gathering up all of his things in a rush. As he left his room, he walked past a few older people.

"Good luck on your first day!" One of the old men said.

"Thanks dad!" He exclaimed. He left the building as he quickly made a turn.

"If I'm fast enough I can make it" The boy exclaimed. This boy's name was Bennett. He wasn't the luckiest. He made a mad dash to school, running past cars and other vehicles. Finally, he made it to the front gates of the school. He kept sprinting. Bennett stopped at the door, then checked the time. He wiped his brow of any sweat. He was a couple minutes early.

"Thank archons." He sighed.

"Bennett..." A female voice said. He looked at the front desk. Sitting there was his teacher, Ningguang.

"Y-Yes?" Bennett asked, a bit intimidated. She sighed.

"Since it's the first day, I'll let you being late pass. Just, don't do it next time." She said. Bennett was confused.

"Late? I thought school starts in..." He looked up at the clock on the wall. He checked his phone. His phone was a few minutes back. He sighed, going to take his seat.

"How did that even happen?" He asked himself. He was new to this school. He ended up moving last year due to... reasons...

Meanwhile...

A blond girl yawned. She rose from her bed with purple sheets. She stretched a bit and got up then walked to the kitchen. She put toast in a toaster and waited. She stood next to the toaster for a bit. Then, she glanced at the time. She glanced at it again.

"Shoot!" She shouted. She ran to her room and got herself dressed. She threw on her school uniform, which was the usual button up with a sweater and a skirt, and grabbed her phone. She waved to her pet raven in a cage then ran to grab her toast.

"Don't be late!" A man's voices shouted.

"I won't Oz!" She called back. She ran through the front doors with toast in her mouth as she tried to get her bag adjusted. She didn't live that far from the school. She arrived into her first class, Mrs. Ningguang. She taught Economics. In fact, she was rich herself.

"What a wonderful new sun on this new bright day! I do wish to see these future upcoming events with you, my dear superior!" The girl exclaimed as she entered. A few people gave her strange looks. Her name is Amy— I mean Fischl. She took her seat, waiting for class to begin. It may not look like it, but she was a nervous wreck. This was her first day at a new school.

These two, Bennett and Fischl, haven't met yet. However, their whole worlds about to change after they speak to one another. Not only them, but with others too. This year of their life is going to be quite a wild one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:

Alright, I'm glad that I'm starting this! I've missed writing about Bennefischl! For anyone that hasn't seen my past work, this is the second Bennefischl story I'm doing, and I'm excited. Alright, anyway, details.

Basically, this story, as you've seen already, it's going to be a school AU. Bennett x Fischl is the main ship, however, that's not all I'm gonna do. I'm gonna have Xingqiu x Chongyun as well, and maybe others, but it'll be in the background. I should also mention that I'm gonna try and get all the characters in this story. I may not get some since it'll be a bit hard, but I'll try.

That also brings me to Venti, Zhongli, and Ei. I... uh... don't know what to do with them. I kinda want to keep them as Archons because the fact that literal gods descended to teach teenagers is funny lol. That's probably what I'll do, but no Visions or anything like that.

Next, the school times just so it'll be a little easier for you guys to imagine. It's just gonna started in the morning at 8 and end at 2-3. Just so you guys can tell what time of day it takes place in. Also, I'm from America, and that's the usual school time for me. I'm also gonna tell classes in case you guys were wondering or would want to try and figure out what the teachers are gonna be.

Band/Choir
Economy/Business (Switches with Art
History
Math
Science (Chemistry/Bio)
English (Not sure what is it in other places in the world)
PE (Switches with Health)

That's basically it for now. I hope you've all enjoyed this first little chapter. I'll be updating this with my Xingyun story as well, so it maybe not be updated as much as usual. Lastly, the next chapter will be a lot longer. Well, once again, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I can't wait to do another BenneFischl story!

(I've already thought of so many scenarios it's crazy lol)