𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

cherish !
( 019. )

"𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆." Harry whispers to wake up his girlfriend, only to get a groan in reply. "Happy Valentines day!" He says when she opens her eyes.

"Mhh hi." She smiles at the sight of Harry with his just-out-of-bed hair. "Happy Valentines day." She sits up straight to kiss him. "Oh breakfast." Her eyes widen at the sight of the food in front of her.

"Yes." He chuckles. She pats the space next to her for him to go sit there, which he obviously does. "Ilia?" He says to get her attention. "I love you, wait no lemme rephrase that. Ilia, I'm in love with you. Like so so much." He confesses.

Emilia smiles and a blush appears on her cheeks. "Really?"

"You drive me crazy, in the best way possible, Emilia Stan."

"I'm in love with you too, Harry Styles." She confesses.

"Mhh.. say that again, I didn't hear you." He smirks, knowing well what she said.

"I " she points to her chest. "am in love with you." She points to his chest. Harry smiles and hugs her.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." He says between every kiss he gives her. "Hazel's at Sebastian's by the way." He raises an eyebrow.

"What're you saying then?" She smirk, obviously knowing what he meant.

"Let's do karaoke!!" He jokes, which makes them both laugh. "No just kidding. You know what I mean. Breakfast can wait." He winks and puts the food on the floor next to the bed.

After that the sexual tension in the room got taken care of.

𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!