A Fight and a New Friend

Jinwoo woke up from sleep and got ready to wash his face, he finally decided to exercise for a while, he did push ups, sit ups, and did jogging. When he was far enough away he rested for a while, and went to buy a drink. After that he continued jogging.

When he came back he heard a scream for help, "Help...." he looked for the direction of the scream, he saw a girl who was blocked by two men, "hey what are you doing at this early morning" shouted jinwoo.

You don't have to meddle brat......" shouted the thug.
Hey...it's my business when you guys do bad things, look at that girl who's scared like that, what are you going to do to her huh......" Jinwoo shouted.
"Hey boy do you want me to beat up?"
"Here you go."
(although jinwoo looks weak in martial arts, he is a black belt in taekwondo)

They started fighting, the two men attacked Jinwo, even so Jinwoo remained calm.
When the thug punched jinwo, jinwoo dodged it quickly and grabbed the thug's arm and twisted him, making him turn around forcefully.

Jinwoo then pushed him hard against the wall, the thug fell and Jinwoo quickly went to him and threw several hard punches that made the thug faint.
The other thug was angry because he saw his comrade being defeated so easily.

"Don't be arrogant you brat, come fight me".

The thugs lunged at jinwoo, the wary jinwoo began to take his position back, but jinwoo was pushed back by being hit by the thug's body, "the woman who saw it started to get scared".

Jinwoo then got up after receiving a push from the thug, lucky jinwoo woke up with, once again the thug lunged at jinwoo, before he landed a punch on jinwoo, jinwoo pulled the thug's hand first and slammed him to the ground, leaving him groaning in pain and unable to move.

Jinwoo approached the girl earlier and asked. " Are you ok".

I'm fine, how about you are you hurt." the girl asked".

I'm fine to, did they ever do anything to you? "ask jinwoo"

"They haven't had time, thank you if you weren't there somehow something would have happened to me".

You're welcome, what are you doing at this early morning, especially for a girl like you?.

"I'm on a trip, you know I've been really stressed lately, ohh... sorry, why am I even dreaming of you".

Go for a walk? At this hour, it's okay if a lot of thoughts are like that. Alright then, let's take me home.

"No, I can do it myself."

It's okay, I'd better deliver if something goes wrong later.

"Ehmm.... well then, let's go. What's your name, if I may?"

My name......my name is jinwoo, who are you?

"ahhh...... well, introduce my name taeyeon. (while taking off his mask)

"Jinwoo was surprised because the one he helped was a member of a very famous girl group", wow....taeyeon gg. I am your fan noona.

"Shhh... don't shout like that, people will know".

Sorry noona, wow.... I didn't expect to meet one of my favorite idols." Jinwoo said with a funny face "

"Hihihihi......hey don't overdo it like that, I'm an ordinary person you know".

That's what you think noona, but you're very famous.