We Finally Found You...

(Requested by kikilovesbts 💜)

Running away was the only option for Jungkook. He didn't wanna stay in their house anymore, his parents divorcing and their constant fights is taking a toll on his mental health, which was already bad. They were given a month off, but he didn't enjoy any of it. He found his parents are divorcing, his dad having another family, and the same to his mother. They basically abandoned him. His brother already had a family, so, he's all alone now.

The six members are informed about their maknae's disappearance. It was a shock to them, but they needed to know where Jungkook is, find him. They went on for a search, even getting authorities to help them. They even asked if people if they saw Jungkook. No one believed them that Jungkook's missing, because they're famous and it might just be an act to get clout. But it was not, their maknae was really missing and it was frustrating no one wants to help them. And it went to the point that they gave up. Jungkook is missing for a year now, and they gave up on thinking that he'll come back.

The six sighs as they walked out of the van. All were not in the mood, they were already tired and people had made them think about Jungkook again after a question was asked in their interview.

"Do you guys ever wish to turn back time and made sure Jungkook wouldn't disappear?"

They all answered it with a 'yes, of course'. And they felt so sad thinking about their maknae. They looked up, eyes widened at the person who stood right in front of them.
"H-hyung... " The person says. They all rubbed their eyes, not believing it. Jungkook looked so different, skinny and dirty.
"K-Kookie... " Hoseok was the first one to run to Jungkook, hugging him and not caring that he's dirty.
"I'm so sorry! I should've went to you guys..." Jungkook says, sobbing into Hoseok's shoulder.
"It doesn't matter! You're back" Jimin says and joined the hug. They all slowly joined the hug, crying but also happy that their maknae is back.

After that, they made sure the maknae is pampered with love after they found the reason he disappeared.