Bleach

Yes, Jungkook didn't feel like going out, but he didn't wanna feel unsafe being alone

Yes, Jungkook didn't feel like going out, but he didn't wanna feel unsafe being alone. He dialled his members, but no one answered, they seem to be busy. He wanted to hear their voices, he felt uneasy, scared to be exact. He became paranoid, he feels like someone is watching him. His thoughts became real as he hears glass shattering.

His eyes widened, he stood up from his bed and hid under the bed. He covered his mouth to not let out any unnecessary noises. He flinches as his door is kicked open. He closes his eyes as tears formed. He's shaking, he didn't wanna get caught. He sees the guy walk close to his bed.
"Boo" The guy says, looking down, startling Jungkook who let out a scream and rushingly got out. But he was pushed down, being pulled out.

Jungkook screams, thrashing around the guy's hold, who then carried him.
"Let go of me! Please!" He screams, punching the guy's arms. The guy pushes him down on the ground, he was pulled to the bathroom. The guy locks the door and pulled out the bleach bottle which was hidden behind the sink. He smirked and forcefully opened Jungkook's mouth.
"No!" Jungkook screams and the guy opened it, pouring some on the younger's mouth. Jungkook starts choking because of how much is being put in his mouth. He then managed to kick the guy, making him drop the bottle of bleach and he spits out the bleach. He unlocked the door, running out and grabbing his phone. He quickly dialled the cops, crying.

Jungkook is taken to a poison control doctor. His hyungs were so panicked when they received a call from the hospital about their maknae's condition. Luckily, their maknae is okay and is doing great now. And they made sure to change dorms, and made sure that's a protected area.