Poor Clint, he has no one to tell his story to

That's the seating arrangement

That's the seating arrangement. It's fun to know who sits where to follow (and write) this chapter, but not a requirement. If you want to know if things are possible in this seating, yes they are. I planned it all out.

A few minutes after the class is done setting the tables up and putting down the food in a good way, the Avengers walk in. MJ is the only student still standing, to guide people to their seats.

The first to walk in is Tony, who is walking very dramatically, holding a peace sign high in the air. Then he unties the button on his suit, opens the suitcase he's holding and throws flowers all over the place. Before he can make a bigger mess, MJ points to his seat and he sits down after he bowed to the group. Stanley, the boy next to Tony, almost faints when Tony sits down. His childhood hero....

Tony beckons someone from the elevator, and pretends to pull a chord. Clint stumbles out of the elevator, dancing with his hands on his hips. He smiles and does a couple more moves, until MJ puts him down across Tony. Clint takes his sunglasses off when he sits; 'I gotta admit, Tony. Your entrance was better.'

'Yes, yes, I know it was, birdbrain. I didn't pretend to be a good dancer or fabulous. I am already fabulous and everyone loves my flowers!' Tony grins.

The next, third, to walk in is Bruce. The Decathlon team is more excited about him than they were about Tony, they cheer a lot for him. He just waves and then sits behind Tony and next to Abe. MJ probably put him there to hire the kid together with Tony. That should not be a problem.

The mighty Thor walks in in a not special way. He just walks, but he looks very intimidating. Then he cheers out: 'Oh my dear children. How happy I am to be next to you during this brunch. Your food looks so good!'

Pepper and Sam are the next to walk in, both with their heads held high. Pepper gives MJ a small hug and then takes place next to Tony, while Sam looks through the whole room and doesn't show emotion. When MJ gives him his seat, he sits next to mr. Harrington.

Captain America is the next to walk in. Steve looks big and strong, and he is, but he's also a saint person and too nice for people. That's why he holds Bucky's hand and takes him with him out of the elevator, totally not for another reason. The supersoldier and assassin take place at a third table, across from Monique.

Wanda, Loki and Stephen walk in together, with no special things. However, the team cheers for them. They cheer for Loki, because he's such a good trickster. They cheer for Stephen, with no specific reason. They just cheer. And they cheer for Wanda, for being a cool person and for terrifying their mean teammate. The three take place next to Shuri and Peter, Loki close to his (adopted) brother and Wanda and Stephen as far away from the class as possible.

The next person to walk in is T'Challa, and he gets the hardest applause so far from Shuri, Harley, Peter and Ned. MJ also applauds, but she doesn't clap harder than she did with the rest. The team is giving a small cheer, but they don't know what T'Challa did that was so special, so they just let it be and cheer to be nice. T'Challa waves to his sister and then takes place close to the elevator.