Friday's got a plan

Everyone is in their own room, packing their own stuff. Peter and MJ are making a list of things they think should change when they renovate the rooms they slept in. Tony will arrange that later, once Pepper also agrees with the imperfections.

The class is pretty loud, but Peter only hears good things about the trip. He can hear Darcey say: 'I can't believe that this trip and business was so much fun! Maybe I should intern some day as well, and be like Darcey Lewis, the super cool intern of Jane Foster.' That made Peter laugh out loud, he knows Lewis pretty well, they once pranked the Avengers together. Darcey matches Darcey's energy level, if the age gap was a bit smaller they probably would've been good friends.

Abe and Betty, who shared a room, are in a pretty interesting conversation. It's about the morals of Stark Industries, about what they thought at first and think now they really experienced the building.

Peter only stops listening to his classmates when MJ throws his suitcase in his face.

"Come on, was that really necessary?' Peter scoffs out, laughing while rubbing his nose.

'Well, you left me no choice,' MJ grins (actually grins) while throwing more stuff at him. 'You're supposed to be packing, not listening to other people's conversations.'

Okay, maybe she's got a point. Pack the things that are his so that they can leave on time. Make sure everything is packed, from the bathroom to the balcony. There's pj's and a toothbrush, shampoo and a phone charger.

Once he and MJ are all set, Peter orders Friday to scan the room to find anything that wasn't there when they entered the room the other day.

'I can't find anything, паук, but I can't tell that with absolute certainty. I'm pretty sure you left your hairbrush in the bathroom, маленькая вдова [little widow]. You should probably check that out before you leave.' Friday says it pretty innocently, but Peter knows better than that. Friday's got a plan.

MJ looks at Peter, like she also knows that it's bullshit and that she did pack all of her stuff. A bit of a control freak and someone who makes lists isn't that bad in some cases. This is one of those.

'Friday, I know you're full of shit.'

Of course, the AI knows it shouldn't respond. It came up with the plan all by itself, it would be very weird if it responds.

Sighing MJ leaves the room to the bathroom. What other choice does she have, Friday probably locked the door. Peter hears nothing, whatever is waiting in the bathroom can't be something alive. He walks after MJ when there's no reaction at all after she walks into the bathroom.

What he sees when he walks in is something he did not expect before. And seeing MJ's reaction, neither did she.

In front of them hangs a beautiful suit, Widow-made. It's black with red accessories, white accents and a big м on the belt. The м for Michelle and for маленькая вдова [little widow].

'It's beautiful,' MJ says after a few good seconds of staring.

'I know,' Peter breaths out. 'Who knew Nat had such good ideas.'

'Oh, no. Nat didn't design this.' After a little pause, MJ continues. 'I did. Nat only made some adjustments, like the м in the middle and the red/white combination.'

Peter can't be more proud of his girlfriend than he is now. 'You're telling me that you made a Stark Suit, Widow-made? That's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time! You're amazing.'

MJ smiles at the compliment and then grabs the suit. 'Thanks, Spider-Dude. Now, we better get going, I think the class is waiting for us to finish up.'