Part 21

Rafes pov

I went to Barry's.

I did the coke.

And I payed for it...

... Shit...

I had just left Barrys house and my pupils were dilated, I was sweating like, crazy, and I couldn't stop moving.

Y/n was definitely gonna know. She's literally gonna kill me. If she doesn't, then Jayla will.

I had just pulled up to the house and I took a few deep breathes before going inside.

I opened the front door and saw Y/n and Jayla in the kitchen looking at a scrapbook.. I think.

That's when I noticed they were looking at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Y/n's POV

Me and Jayla decided to make pasta while i showed her the old wedding planner we made for every time one of us got a boyfriend.

"This is the one I made for you and D1, that was the fucking twilight one, only because he hated those movies though." I laughed.

"And one is for you and Fu..!" She went to the next page.

"Oh god, that was a hell of a time." I shook my head.

We kept going through everything when Rafe opened the door.

I looked up and took in his appearance.

His hands were shaky and his pupils were dilated. He was sweating bullets and he looked nervous.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said looking at him.

"Wait what's wrong?" Jayla asked

"He's high, and not on weed." I closed the book and stood up going to my room.

I slammed the door and took a few deep breaths.

I was pissed. He had been doing so fucking good. But it only makes me question if he even went to work. Was it his plan to go to Barry's house? Did he actually have to go to work? Why did he lie?

I knew if I went out there now I would have fucking killed him.

I didn't know what to do. Especially because he didn't deny it.

I sat in the bed as my knee bounced rapidly. A heard someone knock.

"Rafe leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled through the door.

(Saylah is sleeping)

"It's me!" Jayla yelled

I sighed and told her to come in.

She opened the door and then shut it behind her. She walked slowly to the bed and sat next to me.

It was quiet for a while before she said:

"What are you gonna do?" She asked

"I have no fucking idea." I said

"Where is he?" I asked her.

"He's on the couch.." she said

"Do you think you could pack Saylah a bag and put her in her car seat?" I asked her.

"Yea I can, where are you going?" John b's your coming with. Let me just throw some things together real quick. I'll put her in the car seat while you pack just an over night bag." I said standing up. I grabbed a duffle and started throwing clothes in it.