Summoning

Shin: I'll be going now!

Shin shouted as he opened the door, then he was stopped when he heard his mother's call.

Shin's Mother: Wait, You forgot your lunch!

Shin: Oh, sorry.

Shin returned, he takes the lunch box from his mother's hand.

Shin's mother: My, my. My child is finally starting his High school life. Make many friends, listen to teachers, stand out in school...

His mother rambled as she fantasize his son's school life.

Shin: I'm not gonna do the last part you know.

Shin said while raising his left eyebrow and smiling while looking at his mother.

Shin's Mother: I know that. But promise me, you will have fun. Right?

Shin: Of course! I'll make tons of friends and invite them here one day.

Shin's mother: You better bring home a proper lady, I'll be the one to do the screening to them.

Shin: *blush* like hell I will.

Shin's mother: Oh! Before I forgot.

Shin's mother went back inside the house, Shin looked at his watch to see the time that he was going to be late, Then his mother came back.

Shin's mother: Shin! Bring this with you, it's your father's request.

Shin: Right, I'm going to be late now, I'll be going.

Shin took the thing that his mother brings to him, the 'thing' that his mother gave to him was covered in a hand kerchief, It was like some kind of Revolver, but Shin didn't noticed it as he put it inside his bag.

Shin: I'll be going, thanks mom!

Shin shouted as he looked at his mother with a bright smile while his running.

Shin's mother: You don't have to phrase it like that though.

Shin's mother whispered as she waved back.

..

..

..

..

..

Shin is running because he was already late to his first day of school. He don't want to miss the sweet first day of entrance ceremony.

(I hope I was happy when I'm in school)

Shin reached the intersection of the road he was using, It was red when he arrives, as he waits he was jogging his legs up and down to keep the adrenaline pumping.

Old man: Oh? First day of school?

Shin: Yes! I don't want to miss the entrance ceremony. This is my first year in high school after all.

Old man: Ho Ho Ho, I envy you young ones, So energetic early in the morning. Good luck then.

Shin: Thanks.

The Old man nodded as he left, Shin looked at the street light.

[8] seconds left.

Shin: Man, I'm hyped.

Shin said while smiling, but then.

Truck: *Horns loudly*

Shin: ...huh?

Shin turned his head, time slowed down as he looked to the truck that lost control, he saw many people that runs away, as some was gesturing him to avoid it, though it was impossible.