𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 52

"No, I'm sorry these are the wrong candles

"No, I'm sorry these are the wrong candles." I sigh looking at the shiny white candles. 

"I'm sorry ma'am. What color should I get?" The decoration coordinator asks me and I quickly grab my phone to call Piper. 

"Hello?" she answers in a snappy tone. 

"Hey, is it okay if we switch the candles for the dinner tonight?" I ask her hoping she'll spare the coordinator and myself some time. 

"What? No! Angel white, nothing else!"She yells into my ears and I roll my eyes. 

I don't even bother replying. I just hang up and turn to the coordinator. 

"I'm sorry, these won't work for the bride."

"That's okay Mrs. Rivera. I know Mrs. Fallon is picky." You mean bitchy. 

"She is." I chuckle. 

"I'll get the other ones." I nod dismissing her. 

"Coffee, a hot lawyer, and two assholes are  here." I hear Myra's voice. I turn around to see her walking in, with coffee in her hands. Behind her, two devilishly handsome men. 

"Hey guys." I walk up to them. 

"Reportes from your accident."  Axton smacks my face with a file of papers. 

"Asshole." I mumble and his eyes meet mine. 

It's been a week since the whole gun training thing, and I would mention the number of times I replayed the scene in my head but I lost count. It was constantly on my mind. During meetings, before I went to bed when I woke up. Fuck. 

"Sophia!" I turn my attention back to him. 

"Hm?" I ask him, clueless to what he was saying. 

"I asked if you wanna get lunch after you're done doing this." he scowls pointing to his wedding rehearsal dinner. 

"Uh, this." I motion to where several employees were making arrangments for the dinner tonight. 

"Is for you." He rolls his eyes. 

"Sophia, lunch or no?" He can be so stupid. 

"I don't know." I say looking away from him. I was already stressed because planning this wedding has been a pain in the ass, especially since Piper was probably the worst bride ever. 

"Oh come on," he says disappointed. Well if you keep being an ass I'm not going anywhere. 

"Soph." he says and I walk over to the table, which was strictly labeled to be 'Decorated according to my taste,' words of Piper Fallon McKay. 

That name doesn't fit well.

"I'm sorry, it's coming along really well. Proud of you." he says, walking behind me.