14

y/n pov

After I got ready I went to put on the roller skates, grab the skateboard for Ranboo and go to tell my mum. "Im going out with Tubbo and Ranboo! I'm probably gonna be sleeping over, if not I'll call you!" She yelled back "Ok honey, have fun!", and with that I left.

I started skating to Tubbo's listening to "Welcome to The Internet" by Bo Burnham and humming a little because no one's around. When I arrived I knocked on the door and Tubbo answered. "Hey y/n, Ranboo needs like 2 more minutes so come in!" I did a penguin walk to the couch because of the roller skates.

 "Hey y/n, Ranboo needs like 2 more minutes so come in!" I did a penguin walk to the couch because of the roller skates

"Damn Tubbo, looking good once again!" He smiled and said "Thank you! I can't say the same about you..." he tried to keep a serious face but failed terribly, both of us laughing so hard that we were on the ground by the end. "What the heck is going on here??" Ranboo said walking in the room.

"Y/n, you look

"Y/n, you look... amazing!" He said with the slightest blush on his face. "You both look amazing! I'm gonna have to fight the girls off of you" I said and the two of them laughed. I started making my way out the door, slowly but surely, with the guys behind me.

I reached to pass Ranboo my skate, he grabbed it and went out the door, Tubbo behind me so he can lock the door. We started walking to the park, planning a stream on Tubbo's channel together. "We can do a lego stream!" Offered Ranboo and we agreed.

The plan was to be back by around 6pm (18:00), I'm gonna pass by my house so I can get my stuff to sleep over and then we start a lego stream at 7:30pm (19:30). We finally reached the park so I started skating around in circles while the guys were trying to figure out how to balance on the skateboards.

"You both are really bad at this" I said and Ranboo responded with irony dripping from his voice "Oh really? I didn't even notice, thank you for acknowledging it" and Tubbo was too focused trying to stay balanced so he wasn't even listening.

After about 20 minutes of them trying they finally got the hang of it so we could start driving slowly around the park. We passed by a few people walking their dogs, an old couple and of course got stopped at one point with a person screaming "IS THAT TUBBO?!" We laught and stopped with Tubbo going over to them to take a picture.

Me and Ranboo stayed behind because the fan didn't recognize us so he said "You know, you really do look amazing" I began blushing and responded with "And I didn't lie when I thought I was gonna have to fight girls off of you because of how you look", he seemed confused but I pointed to a girl behind him comming over.

"Hey hot stuff! Can I get your insta!" The girl said rather loudly to Ranboo while still walking toward us. I could he was super uncomfortable so I decided to just go for it, "Sorry! He's taken!" I said and grabbed his arm. The poor boy blushed so hard, but he caught on and continued with my act and nodded. She looked very disappointed but walked away.

"Thank you" He said, not letting go of my hand. I could feel his eyes burning the side of my face so I decided to look back at him. We just stared at. eachother until I saw him leaning in. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, ARE WE ABOUT YO KISS?! I decided to lean in too but in that moment "Hey guys!"

We split apart, looking at Tubbo who looked very happy "They facetimed their friend and they had my youtooz and merch!" I smiled and Ranboo patted him on the shoulder proudly. We continued our stroll around the park, me and Ranboo ignoring the fact we were about to kiss.

an:next chapter eill be almost this chapter but ranboo pov! anyways, take care of yourselfs bc you r beautiful and loved! <3