Stall & Stall 2

Stall by, MysteryMixtapes

Summary: "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the light."

"As I reach the front door I can't help the same question swimming around in my mind, what could possibly be on all of those tapes?"

-----
Preview:
"You wanna try and be my medicine Abby?" he asks with a deep testing tone, keeping his voice quiet.

"I can try" I breathe out as I gulp when his grip tightens "Try me"

His hand slides up my throat, his long fingers wrapping tight around my jaw "That's what you really want?"

I nod, as I sigh out a shallow yes, and I see every muscle in his body tense, as he wets his lips; hoarsely murmuring his next sentence like its his last try at making me change my mind.

"I'm dangerous Abby, this is your last chance, tried to warn you"

My stomach twists and knots, as I use every ounce of bravery I have.

"Prove it then"

Rate: 10/10

Stall 2

Summary: "Something can be both delicate and violent"

***

Harry lowers his eyes at me as he backs me up against the wall, the red lighting only making him look more menacing "You wanted the bad guy Abby? Wanted the villain?"

My heart his running a hundred mile an hour when my breathing hitches in my throat as his hand comes up to wrap his long fingers tight around my jaw forcing me to look him in the eye.

"Well now you've got him"

He leans his face close to mine, his voice dropping to a low warning murmur that has my stomach hitting the floor.

"...Run little mouse"

Rate: 10/10

Review: I'm really trying to catch up on the classic Harry fanfics that almost every Harry fan is gushing about on social media so obviously I had to give this one a go. It took me months to finish it since I don't always spend my time reading fanfics anymore but I'm glad I took my time on it because this was probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I loved the characters, the plot....I just love everything about it!!!! The smut was also *chef's kiss*. If you haven't read these books DO IT NOW!!!!