A/N AND TRIGGER WARNINGS

Hello, everyone !

I wrote this story just for fun, and I didn't think I was going to publish it, but it's spooky month (AKA October) and I thought this would be a cool story to share !

Also, this story is going to be fast-paced ! Because, again, I just wrote this on a whim.

I am by no means a professional, so please don't leave harsh comments. This is my third book, and you can check out my other two if you'd like. The first one is Little Flower and the second book to that series is called Save Me.

This book is not in the series of Little Flower. It is a separate book !

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
- Mature content
- Abuse/murder/violence
- Mental hospital

I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, so please pay attention to those if they could potentially bother you.

This is a work of fiction. Original characters, places, events, the plot, etc. are from my imagination and solely for the purpose of fiction and entertainment.

All rights reserved. Nothing may be reproduced, transmitted or copied in any form. If you see someone copying, say something.

Copyright © 2021
chimsimagination.

I also post bts imagines on my instagram, so if you want to stay in touch with me (no pressure!!) you can find me @jiminsimagination !

Thank you :)