Sign 9 For Supporting You

Skyler sat before the reef and just looked into the water. Edgar sat beside him with a can of lemon barley water, "It's the first time he lied to me," Skyler said.
"What? What are you talking about?" Edgar passed a look to Skyler, "Who? When? I-What?"
"Cyril. I could tell something happened to him, his tattoo completely changed positions,"

"Well, maybe he doesn't want to talk about it,"
"But why?" Skyler looked at him, "I thought we were friends, turns out people becomes pieces of shit when they get into relationships apparently,"
Edgar sighed, "Sky, just because we are friends doesn't mean we force information out of him,"
"We shouldn't have to. He should trust us enough to tell us anything, yet he just lied,"

"Withholding of information isn't technically lying," Edgar looked into his eyes, "Besides, no one is perfect,"
"That's hella cap. Look at me, I am perfect,"

Edgar rose his eyebrows and leaned back, "Damn, you can't be going saying that while a hot specimen such as me is beside you,"
"You make it sound like you come from a Russian laboratory,"
"Hating me won't make you handsome," Edgar laughed and quickly covered it up with a cough, "You're still scared of going down into the ocean?"

Skyler sighed, "Perhaps. It sucks honestly. Because I know there is this something so solemnly beautiful about this sort of ambience," He looked into the ocean, "The dreary fever dream-like haze, and the greatest terrors the imagination can conjure feels like a nostalgic throwback to that accident. Though I fully believed this sort of dimension existed somewhere..."

"Hmm, so basically we need a lad to go down for us,"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the beach, Tristian was wrapping a little bandage around Cyril's toe, "You really are a clumsy one, Edwards,"
"Shut up, it just grew on me! Fucking crabs," Cyril looked irritated.
"You're right. They are no good except on plates,"
Cyril looked at his scalp, his hair was brown, the same shade as Glizzly, but his eyes were a dark shade of grey, what a weird combination. His face was white, even though his arms and chest were tanned. 

"So, what made you so interested in boys?" 
Cyril had zoned out, but this question smashed him back into reality like a breaking glass, "Pardon?"
Tristian looked at him, "Why are you trying so hard to be a boy? To the point, you flash your tits at a crowd. What does it get you? Or are you just a pervert?"

Cyril stared at him for a while, "Are you always this offensive?" He asked, finally.
"I don't know, I'm just pretty straightforward,"
"That can easily offend any trans person,"
"Oh shit, did I offend you? You're not gonna put me in jail for that, will you, now?" Tristian smirked, sarcastically.
Cyril rolled his eyes, "You're such a fucking jerk, Tristian,"

"You gotta get used to it, Edwards" Tristian got up and looked down at him, "People who try being away from the norms often end up taking negative attention. You'll meet worse people, who won't care how you feel, so if you really want to be who you want to be, you have to be strong,"

He held Cyril's surfboard and looked into his heterochromatic eyes. They seemed to be drawing him closer, "Is that the reason why your father is abusive? Because you want to be a boy,"
"It's none of your business, Tristian," Cyril grabbed his surfboard and turned back. 
"Edwards!" Tristian yelled and Cyril turned back, "What?"

"I can understand it must be hard for you," Tristian said, "And I really want to help you. We used to be so close,"
"People change, Tristian, get over it already,"
"I can't. You just...left,"

"I had problems,"
"All of us do, we don't leave each other for that! That's bullshit!" Tristian yelled.
"All of us handle our shit differently,"

"But you and I are in the same boat-"
"We're not," Cyril interrupted him, "You keep trying to make it about you, it's not about you, okay? And fuck me dead, I'm such a horrible person, I left you. We are not in the same boat, but we are in the same storm, where you are on a yacht while I'm clinging to driftwood. We both will make it, it's just harder for me-"